Benny Bunter

in fact all of MKs recent stuff has been fantastic (also sounds great sped up and mixed with UKG). Pretty amazing to think that this guy, who influenced Todd Edwards' vocal cut-ups and sampling, thereby practically inventing UK Garage, he's become so relevant again in the current UK house scene.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
I check Radford's show periodically, enjoy his passion for the music on air. Is the dark bleep becoming the signature sound for this scene or is it just his sets?

continuum

smugpolice
I check Radford's show periodically, enjoy his passion for the music on air. Is the dark bleep becoming the signature sound for this scene or is it just his sets?

I'd say it was becoming the signature sound for this scene. There are a whole group of DJs outside Mark Radford who play that sound to.

trilliam

Check out my Official Remix of the Smash Hit by Miguel, Adorn. Has a Deep House, Disco vibe.

It will feature on a B-Side Release on one of Miguels forthcoming singles, signed to RCA Records - Sony Music Entertainment.

Hope you enjoy it, feedback always appreciated!!

Thanks

/

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
So, can I get this right? Kids are going round SELF-POLICING themselves over how they should dance because it may be associated with "bad behaviour"? So, you're judged on a particular way you dance now? What the fuck is this? Dance dismorphobia. Internalisation of a police state. It's fucking ridiculous. Set me right if I'm wrong, please.

trilliam

So, can I get this right? Kids are going round SELF-POLICING themselves over how they should dance because it may be associated with "bad behaviour"? So, you're judged on a particular way you dance now? What the fuck is this? Dance dismorphobia. Internalisation of a police state. It's fucking ridiculous. Set me right if I'm wrong, please.

yes, now please leave it alone, never have i seen such unashamed fascination with craze rather than content

Blog post on Deep Tech House / Shuffling by Dissensian NATO:
http://pushpullshanghai.com/2013/09/11/whats-wrong-with-ldn/

this is a decent article stil, not too sure about the hot creations reverence but definitely nailed the appeal in the music and sound i.e. "raw, nervous energy and latent with the threat to come off the rails at any moment, without actually doing so, like a runaway train that continues on forever. Dark bass line" and "dark, minimal, often claustrophobic and narcotic sounds"

no need for all that shuffling shit

continuum

smugpolice
Insomnia are switching things up in September putting Deep House in Room 1 and Jackin' in Room 2 >

Here's their new promo mix which features Deep Tech House beats mixed with Jackin' of a similar nature. Interesting to hear how they are introducing the sound to the Jackin' ravers.

trilliam

next audiowhore at great suffolk st after the insanely successful mk one

house of silk tonight ibiza reunion @ hidden gonna go off

no offense to any other music being made in the capital or wherever

but these raves are doing numbers other genres cant keep up with aside from maybe

jackin (in them midlands sides not over here)