Local Authority

bitch city
This stuff seems to be getting a lot of people my age and younger (21-) into dance/electronic music, not sure if thats a good or bad thing though. As much as some of the songs are fun it does seem terribly derivative. Saying that all upbeat music sounds derivative to me.

trilliam

This tune is great > Martin Ikin - What You've Done
Deserves to be in both the Jackin' & Shuffling threads really.

hold dis by martin ikin bangs as well

that whole ep is a gd 'un

catch martin ikin at lovehouse this friday at thomas a beckett (old kent road)

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">Lance Morgan - Morganic 001
Lance Morgan launches his new series of Promo Mixes with 2 hours of the best Deep Underground House featuring a lot of his own productions.

Download: www.facebook.com/LanceMorganDJ/app_241368579222450
Twitter: twitter.com/LanceMorganDJ
Bookings: house-ent@hotmail.co.uk

Tracklisting:

Lost & Found - Woman Issues
Truce - Superhero (Virtuoso Remix)
Lance Morgan & Mark Radford - I Wanna Fly
Lance Morgan - Backbone
Rs4 - Walking On
Brojanowski - My Head Feels Bored (Carbon Remix)
Pathogen Beats - Derange Shapes
Mark Radford - Raw
Lance Morgan - Jack (Lance Morgan Underground Remix)
Jesse Perez - Interracial Booty Calls (Jimmy Edgar Remix)
Lance Morgan, Lee Edwards, Storm Productions - Mirror Image
Alexis Raphael - You Can Do It (Original Mix)
Mr & Mrs Smith - Beneath The Lights
Carnao Beats - Turn Around
Majesty - I Can Tell (Luke Larrell Remix)
Lance Morgan - No Name
Wildkats, Tboy - Rock D Disco (Original_Mix)
S.E.F - Dance The Night Away
Lance Morgan & Mark Radford - Rock A Bye Baby
Arun Verone - This Is It [Dub]
Riaz - Dhanani - Dark forest
Mr & Mrs Smith - Repercussions
DJ S.K.T - Nosebleed Revolution
Lance Morgan - When The Night Falls Refix
RS4 - Wanna Love you Remix

Last edited:

vvvwwwv

House of Walladeen had the sickest stage at st pauls carnival, bare people shuffling
while my mates dragged me along to laid blak and other dire ish...:mad:haha, ah well. cool little bit of footage for the people who couldn't be there -
yes to the man who brought up martin ikin's 'what you've done'. whole ep is a stomper. listening through to that arun verone mix now, hefty.

trilliam

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">Lee B3 Edwards @ UKZoo Party two weeks ago

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">scholar t - august 2013 mix starts off with some nice funky soulful vibes

and

DJ Pioneer - Project House
&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">1. Breach - Jack (Louie Anderson Remix)
2. DJ SKT - Nosebleed Revolution
3. Big Beat Bronson - New Me (Majestic Remix)
4. DJ Seany B & Random - (untitled)
5. Telonius - Control (Nico Purman Remix)
6. Dennis Ferrer ft Janelle Kroll - Mind Your Step
7. Robin Thicke - Love You Girl
8. Monkey Wrench & Hugo - Chalky (Hugo Remix)
9. Hardrive - Deep Inside (Oscar Luweez Remix)
10. Guvna B - Say Cheese
11. Play Out - Enchanted Night
12. Storm & Lance Morgan - When The Night Falls
13. RS4 - All Around
14. DJ Pioneer & TJ ft Rads - Distant Star
15. Hot Since 82 - Knee Deep In Louise
16. Riaz Dhanani - Dark Forest
17. Groove Armada - Always Take Me Higher
18. DEVolution - Admire

Last edited:

trilliam

hugo is a big producer

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">
Here is a !00% own production mixed by Carnao Beats listen and enjoy please comment good or bad.

Beats&Love

Track list follows

1. Untitled
2. Deep Under You
3. Bass Switch
4. Know My Name
5. Carnao Beats / Toni Braxton - Your Making Me High
6. Just Say Nothing
7. Rising Fall
8. Turn Around
9. H.O.U.S.E edit
10. Music Takes Me Higher
11. Si Momma
12. Let Me Inn Feat Kadey James
13. Just Say No More
14. Abyss
15. Trapped

Follow on Twitter : @CarnaoBeats

continuum

smugpolice
"I’m in Ibiza at the mo and someone told me about what happened at Circo Loco Birmingham.

I’ve seen people comment online pointing the finger at certain sections of society and saying this is race and colour related and I just can’t have that without a response.

Unfortunately, house music has become the victim of its own success in the last 18 months. With this mass popularity comes the fact that everyone wants to be a part of the party, and with this comes the “bad” crowd.

But let me say, this bad crowd IS NOT about colour or race. This is, in a nutshell, about people that are stuck in an inner-city street mentality mind set. In their world, being the biggest and the baddest is of huge significance. It’s fake gangster sh*t. And when they come out they bring this mentality with them instead of leaving it at home, going out and enjoying themselves and getting away from that bullshit.

They first came into the rave scene in mass in London through jungle when it blew up in 1994, then they moved to garage when that did the same. Unfortunately, our scene has become the new thing for them.

I saw them creeping in at the beginning of 2012 and I knew the day when someone gets shot was gonna come, it was only a matter of time. And now here it is.

It’s so very sad to see something so positive, that we are all a part of, being invaded by these idiots.

But DO NOT be fooled into thinking this is about colour or race. As i said, this is a certain mentality that plagues every type of person, white, black, asian, everything.

At the moment house is the “in thing”, when it stops being so, they will move onto something else.

I’m looking forward to that day."

https://www.facebook.com/djalexisraphael

This is racist. The writer has fooled himself to think it isn't. The shooting is about drugs and gangsterism etc. Not music or the people who attend.