IdleRich

IdleRich
Wall Street Journal published an article saying that Musk abuses “LSD, cocaine, ecstasy, mushrooms and ketamine”.

Whatever, but what bugs me is the way that all these servile bumlickers can't accept that their super hero billionaire bros like to get fucked up every now and again - as with everything else they do, they do it like we do only different and better

He's not the first one either–– Steve Jobs was a notorious LSD user. One time he went into an employee's office and asked "Have you ever done LSD?" The employee said no, Jobs replied "yeah, I didn't think so" and walked out.

These creative brilliant minds have no way to shut off or slow down. So back off if they need to chill out sometimes! Nobody stalks you and reports your habits!

It kinda reminds me when Peaches (was it?) Geldof OD'd and almost died and then when she recovered she came out with all this stuff about how "creative people are allowed to make mistakes" although I"m not sure precisely which of her legendary works of art she had been working on at that point. Sadly she wasn't so lucky next time... let's all just pray that his Holy Muskness is not taken from us in that same cruel fusion when his project to simultaneously save humanity while becoming the greatest and also coolest person who ever lived is so tantalisingly close to
completion.

I just hope that he has a plan in place so that if the worst did happen he can quickly download his intelligence into a suitable replacement body, I'm sure that there are countless disciples who would happily delete their relatively worthless intelligence so that they could have haver the great honour of having their unworthy husk occupied by the Godhead.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
It's lowkey hilarous watching all this Tesla renumeration bullshit going on. Like, the any halfway intelligent shareholders presumably want to say that Musk can fuck off because he's basically a media-friendly[1] figurehead who in most other respects does very little that anyone with a pulse couldn't do equally well, but they can't, because the entire value of the company (current about 2 x Toyota IIRC) and hence their shares is tied up in the idea that Musk is a once-in-a-generation visionary genius who has a unique ability to (tell other people to) develop world-changing technology, but at the same time, the more bullshit he pulls the shakier that claim looks.

[1] decreasingly so, but still

kid charlemagne

elon has gone from golden boy to hated. my entrepreneur teacher called him a crazy man. girl i have been talking to and going out with said hes a psychopath. what do you think. should i be concerned? will he repair his image or just keep driving himself into irrelevance? should i do you respect him?

mixed_biscuits

elon has gone from golden boy to hated. my entrepreneur teacher called him a crazy man. girl i have been talking to and going out with said hes a psychopath. what do you think. should i be concerned? will he repair his image or just keep driving himself into irrelevance? should i do you respect him?
You don't need her.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

mixed_biscuits

Musk is single-handedly powering the green automotive revolution, sending cars into space, and giving the power of speech to the hopelessly disabled, but people a billionth as accomplished try to make themselves feel better by dissing him for opinions that are 3 minutes out of date.

mixed_biscuits

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Is he using it?

Nofap is a cleansing purification rite in its own sense but done excessively, I dunno it’s not good for anyone beyond a certain threshold, even more so for hyper aggressively 1000% nofapping

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
should we strap niscuits down to the granite bed and cut out his genitals to the sun god? the obsidian blaide setting him free at last?
No, absolutely not.

We should use something much blunter than that.

• Haha
Reactions: sus