IdleRich

IdleRich
Maybe they just replaced him with a robot. One of the people they could do that with before the invention of AI.

IdleRich

IdleRich
In May 2007 Sepp Blatter, president of FIFA, at a World Anti-Doping Agency meeting in Montreal, was reportedly interested in the contents "of the Puerto file".[60] Le Monde had reported in December 2006 that they had possession of documents of Fuentes detailing "seasonal preparation plans" for Spanish football clubs FC Barcelona and Real Madrid. These plans did not specifically name any players.[61] No other athletes had been named.
I'm sure Sepp wanted to get hold of that, get right to the bottom of any wrong-doing or corruption that might have - despite his vigilance - somehow crept into the beautiful game, and then expose all the evil-doers who seek to profit from such.

IdleRich

IdleRich
What's happening to them? The drugs that allowed them to blow everyone aside over the last couple of seasons are wearing off?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Minute of silence for Mrs Klopp

What Liverpool have achieved in the face of oligarch sell outs Chelsea, Utd and the Glazers, then City and the emirates, is nothing short of remarkable. Breath of fresh air

Got to be asked, would you rather yo-yo clubs in the PL, or pull in some Scottish clubs and add some extra spice to affairs? Crystal Palace have been joked about on here recently (hysterical at times), but they’re a good example of the type of club that doesn’t cut it in top flight football

Celtic, Rangers and Hibs (the latter mainly to give you all the fear and keep you on your toes for away fixtures)

kumar

What's happening to them? The drugs that allowed them to blow everyone aside over the last couple of seasons are wearing off?
well i dunno i mean that caffeine article doesn't look entirely credible, he's going on about this peer reviewed paper i cant find and theres loads of angry convincing scousers in the comments critiquing his prose, but the three year cycle that gets mentioned a lot sounds like its got a performance enhancing subplot. i fucking love the man but like i said milners all the proof i need

IdleRich

IdleRich
well i dunno i mean that caffeine article doesn't look entirely credible, he's going on about this peer reviewed paper i cant find and theres loads of angry convincing scousers in the comments critiquing his prose, but the three year cycle that gets mentioned a lot sounds like its got a performance enhancing subplot. i fucking love the man but like i said milners all the proof i need
I'm sure something is going on... not convinced that it's necessarily what he says.