Artificial intelligence officially gets scary

IdleRich

IdleRich
Always wonder what th canon of an alien civilisation would sound like, would there be crossover hits?
I imagine it would be totally, well, alien. Something completely outside human taste, so far away from any noises that we consider pleasant or enjoyable that we would not even recognize it as music. It would be utterly baffling to us that a sentient being could claim to derive anything from it whatsoever

A bit like this in other words https://www.dissensus.com/threads/17287/page-36#post-698104

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Made with AI, not sure what that means exactly – presume he made the beat himself and programmed the lyrics and melody?

Still, pretty wild to think you could create your own [Insert Whoever] song yourself soon.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
No program could reprise Hitler Youth pope whereas Argentinian footballer pope, who can do three hundred keepy-ups irl, is a natural pimp icon

Leo

A new song by Drake and The Weeknd was streamed 15 million times on TikTok, 600,000 times on Spotify and 275,000 times on YouTube before all of those platforms pulled it because it wasn't real. It was generated by AI.
Streaming and social platforms removed the song — which is titled "Heart on My Sleeve" and mimics the artists' voices remarkably well — after receiving a complaint from the label Universal Music Group. .

Universal Music Group called it a violation of copyright law. But it's not really clear whether the label or Drake and The Weeknd have a claim under traditional copyright law, given that the song in question isn't something the artists ever wrote or sang.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's all over YouTube

Must be quite a buzz for the guy who made it, people saying it's the best drake song in years 🤣

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Oh I see: The standard form of a limerick is a stanza of five lines, with the first, second and fifth rhyming with one another and having three feet of three syllables each; and the shorter third and fourth lines also rhyming with each other, but having only two feet of three syllables.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oh I see: The standard form of a limerick is a stanza of five lines, with the first, second and fifth rhyming with one another and having three feet of three syllables each; and the shorter third and fourth lines also rhyming with each other, but having only two feet of three syllables.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
There was a young fellow named Andy
Whom large language models made randy.

🍑-🍆 binary
Slips the coy model’s parry,
And drops filters in ways he finds handy.