constant escape

winter withered, warm
Yeah I think soap is when the social tension is contrived to the point of melodrama, perhaps. Which isn;t to say that any and all melodrama is contrived as such. In this sense, MCU isn;t soapy, since they have the budget to not have to rely on milking social tension. They can traverse galaxies, fight armies, etc.

luka

@woops cant find an adequate way to watch marvel films free of charge on line if anyone can help please PM him ASAP this is an emergency and very urgent

constant escape

winter withered, warm
And at a certain point in the MCU, it almost seems like the priority becomes the banter between the characters. Like the plot development is somewhat subordinated to moments of wise-cracking and fourth wall humor.

luka

what marvel should I watch tonight then I want to watch one now which one should I watch

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Yeah theres a weird thing about the upcoming spiderman film, with actors reprising their role from previous, pre-MCU spiderman franchise attempts. Jamie Foxx is playing electro again, Wilem Dafoe is playing Norman Osborne again, Alfred Molina is playing doc-octopus again.

Expect exorbitant fourth-wall humor in that one. Stuff like Foxx's character slipping in a comment along the lines of "Well maybe this time my plots will be successful" etc