luka

um, yeah, obviously our media doesn't. that's what didn't make sense. he initially said two contradicting things: that Russian media is "a mirror of what we see, all laid out the same", and also that's it's "obviously pro-Russian and towing the Kremlin line".

his later post say he's read Russian sites dissenting, which seems very odd since the government has banned the words invasion and war and threatened people with 15 years in jail for protesting.
Are you suffering from senility a mirror reverses the image

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Are you suffering from senility a mirror reverses the image
I think the point is that plenty of Western media is toeing the Kremlin party line. And not just weird fringe tankie or far-right websites that only a few people take seriously, but Fox News.

Where is the Russian mirror image of that? is the question.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
if you cant see it you must be dumb
It's always so easy to tell when you've made a balls-up and said something stupid, because you are congenitally incapable of saying "Oh, I see what you mean, maybe you have a point" and always revert to being a cross five-year-old.

Leo

I think the point is that plenty of Western media is toeing the Kremlin party line. And not just weird fringe tankie or far-right websites that only a few people take seriously, but Fox News.

Where is the Russian mirror image of that? is the question.

thank you, tea. luka has some weird mental block on this.

forclosure

im not saying hes not but i dont get the process and the rationale. hes rich and russian?
it's cause he's got direct ties to Putin, once the sanctions started hitting Russia he got hit aswell

Also cause he owns Chelsea and his ties is a ting everybody has known about for years and gave him all the oppertunities to carry on how he feels