Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You may laugh but I once worked with a UK dance dance revolution champion, I was on the train with him once and he pointed out the window and said “I Dee Jayed at a party at that house, woke up in bed with four naked girls, can’t remember a thing” - that’s just another day in the life of a ddr champ

Edit: same dance dance revolution uk cup winner guy told me about how he DJ’d at a secret members only sex club in Manchester, and even he was appalled at what was going on in the booths.....
Well there is certainly a cachet in being a champion at something, even if that something is, in and of itself, a bit lame.

Now I want to know what depravities were going on in that club. Roman showers? Teletubby cosplay? Someone getting 'more feeble granddad'?

luka

i only tried it once, the toad dmt. it was completely without content. almost the opposite of dmt as i know it. but it was just that one time. it put me in a space, but there was nothing there.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You could easily do that with a convection vape like a tinymight or maybe the arizer
I think you should give it a go and report back to us. Once you're fully recovered/out of the asylum.

You could then do a nice Blue Peter style video on how to do it and upload to YouTube.

version

i only tried it once, the toad dmt. it was completely without content. almost the opposite of dmt as i know it. but it was just that one time. it put me in a space, but there was nothing there.

Sounds perfect for a commercial product. Maybe they'll eventually combine it with the supposed research into placing adverts in dreams. A blank canvas ready to be plastered with 'content'. The chemical equivalent of Apple's new headset.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I’m so stoned the top of my field of vision has gone all barcoded

Evaporated a tincture down to a beautiful deep cherry at the edges but darker shade of gold in the centre (?) oil

Added olive oil and mixed both oils over a heatpad, drizzled over pizza, put way too much on but you think fuck it, have it, it’s Saturday

Done over 2 grams of oil fit for any cupboard, should log off really and eat more pizza and extra virgin olive oil‘ll go on just about anything

Not Third‘s ten g’s in yoghurt but yoghurt was eaten and def accelerated downward trajectory. Where are the apples

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Me and the wife got pretty spangled on various things on Friday night and then took the wee lad to a soft play centre yesterday afternoon when it was too rainy to do anything much outside. Going down a big wiggly slide with a three-year-old or bouncing around with him on these huge plastic balls while still on a slight residual 'E/tea' buzz was actually a huge amount of fun.

luka

Me and the wife got pretty spangled on various things on Friday night and then took the wee lad to a soft play centre yesterday afternoon when it was too rainy to do anything much outside. Going down a big wiggly slide with a three-year-old or bouncing around with him on these huge plastic balls while still on a slight residual 'E/tea' buzz was actually a huge amount of fun.
you should start manufaturing high grade dmt for the lads. how hard can it be?

luka

when i had huge supply of it the active ingredient was getting sourced from totnes so you're in the right place