Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
In the US there are many brunch-serving restaurants which advertise "bottomless mimosas" usually from around 9am-12pm, but some really stretch that window out.

We've also made some passionfruit syrup to use for the next round of mimosas, at my grandmothers house.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
mdma love cabbage ccccccrew

ssssso ccccclose to leaving eeeearly, massive mistakes, line after line of brain melting mistakes but didn’t drrrrink, fuuuck yoooou brandy dark attractor

decks, got to open up the valve just getting annihilated, steady now ,, one choon rules keep some order, just a few more hours as serenity’s companions

stole a plant, wiiiiiind goes sssshhhhh

weds/thurs are going to be

sus

In the US there are many brunch-serving restaurants which advertise "bottomless mimosas" usually from around 9am-12pm, but some really stretch that window out.
And all these spots are incredibly busy by design so that the waitress can never come refill your mimosa and you end up getting like, 2 and a half pours before you're peer-pressured out of your spot by the line of people waiting for a table

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I've blown my nose about fifty times today.

Some booze, some mushrooms and about a quarter of a pill but its the coke that's done the damage. Orrible stuff. Happy new year.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Liza played a set at Arroz at 6am until 8am. Before she was on there were these two guys from UK totally coked off their faces. One of them was so out of it he cut his hand jumping around to his own tunes - think they were having a lot more fun than the crowd - and he didn't do anything about it. When Liza started the mixer was covered in blood and a few minutes into her set it cut off. They had to turn off the sound and turn on the lights while they wiped all of the blood out of the DJ booth.

IMG_20240101_232510.jpg

IMG_20240101_233216.jpg

IMG_20240101_233053.jpg

That kinda killed the vibe a bit in the back room and it emptied out... but she got it jumping a few seconds after it restarted.

For me it wasn't really a mad heavy night but there was this bit when everything kinda hit me at once and combined with the lights and smoke... in fact I was just enveloped in the smoke with the lights reflecting off it, the sound overwhelming... faces randomly appearing out of the murk. I was totally lost - couldn't remember where I was or what I was doing, couldn't check by looking cos visibility was about five inches. I had no idea what the shape of the room was but I knew I was in a dark loud space with people seemingly around me on all sides. All I could do was keep dancing and hope it wore off soon.

mixed_biscuits

Some booze, some mushrooms and about a quarter of a pill but its the coke that's done the damage. Orrible stuff. Happy new year.
Happy New Year also to the victims of the organised crime that your indulgences fund.

Only joking, that kind of talk is just scaremongering intended to deprive us of the few simple pleasures we have left.

luka

didnt drink or take any drugs cos i was so ill i thought it was the end for me i thought that's it, lights out Luko, wave goodbye to the world

luka

cocaines a weird one cos does anyone actually enjoy it? ive never heard anyone go, just had a lovely bit of cocaine, wonderful. they always talk about it as if they were somehow under compulsion, or were tricked by their own worst instincts. theres always a rueful or apologetic note. and yet people are doing it all the time non stop.