shakahislop

bought a vape on my way home and when i left the shop a 14 year old on a bike asked for a toke on it, and when i wouldn't let him he followed me threatening to hit me with a crutch that he was carrying around until i got through my front door

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
bought a vape on my way home and when i left the shop a 14 year old on a bike asked for a toke on it, and when i wouldn't let him he followed me threatening to hit me with a crutch that he was carrying around until i got through my front door
This is like a 21st century Dickens vignette.

mixed_biscuits

At least he doesn't know where you live

IdleRich

IdleRich
So was this a chase type scenario or were you just walking along maintaining your cool with him hovering nearby just out of reach... or what?

shakahislop

So was this a chase type scenario or were you just walking along maintaining your cool with him hovering nearby just out of reach... or what?
he was pushing his bike along next to me engaging in a conversation which was about how much he wanted some nic, ways that he could smoke it through his shirt without it touching his lips, but mostly asking again and again if he could have my vape and me saying no in various different polite ways before he asked me if i wanted him to hit me with his crutch

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
he was pushing his bike along next to me engaging in a conversation which was about how much he wanted some nic, ways that he could smoke it through his shirt without it touching his lips, but mostly asking again and again if he could have my vape and me saying no in various different polite ways before he asked me if i wanted him to hit me with his crutch
"Thanks for the kind offer of a beating, but I must respectfully decline, good sir."

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
There's that particular mental state

When you're out of your mind on booze and whizzpoppers

And you're calculating how to excuse yourself getting up late to work

Spice of life

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Bottle of Sam Smith's organic chocolate stout with lunch. Couple of glasses of Côtes du Rhône to tide me over through the afternoon. Sherry when the mother in law arrived. Now we're just finishing off the champagne. Amarone will be served with the beef in about half an hour.