Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Quite enjoying my time in Dublin so far. A waitress at an Indian restaurant gave me a free shot of sambuca, such treatment usually making me wonder what went wrong to warrant correctional accommodation but which in this case I gather was simply out of kindness.

luka

i did the whole pack. too weak to be proper mushrooms imo. probably truffles. look at this though
my friends just ordered some vapes of these, so sleek and professional looking

luka

i lost my personal link that was £50 a gram a long time ago. that was great. straight off the person making it. i could get some now, but it would be via some professional outfit and way more expensive. you probably have similar suppliers. the menu with everything on it. dmt, lsd, 2cb, gummies, choccies, fucking everything

william_kent

A1C1CDF4-4058-4344-AEC1-4F950EA55CB0.jpeg

On holiday in the former DDR

Hammered

Just re-upped on tobacco, incredibly strong smell of skunk emanating from the crowd of youth loitering outside the corner shop that now inhabits the “space” that was formerly occupied by a record shop where I once picked up a Klaus Schulze and a Vangelis and a Jean-Michele Jarre record ( all on the DDR state owned label where the ex-boyfriend of my “potential girlfriend” worked )

william_kent

not where i'd choose to go on a well earned break but each to their own. i had a nice bit of acid and mdma the other night at a 45th birthday party and looked at the state of my peers and felt really good about myself. shambolic, fat, messy drunken, messy cunts. i was glowing like a young god.

Feels godlike to be an Adonis amongst your peers!

william_kent

Who doesn't love a bit of Dance Dance Revolution?

View attachment 15429

You may laugh, but I once worked with a UK dance dance revolution champion, I was on the train with him once and he pointed out the window and said “I Dee Jayed at a party at that house, woke up in bed with four naked girls, can’t remember a thing” - that’s just another day in the life of a ddr champ

Edit: same dance dance revolution uk cup winner guy told me about how he DJ’d at a secret members only sex club in Manchester, and even he was appalled at what was going on in the booths.....