IdleRich

IdleRich
What just fry in a pan or deep fry or what? Why is it stressful? It would be a different type of dish if I did fry it though.

catalog

What just fry in a pan or deep fry or what? Why is it stressful? It would be a different type of dish if I did fry it though.
Yeah just in a pan in olive oil, is the way i do it. Stressful because I always overfill them and then have to fold them up while they're in the pan, so burn my fingers. Then have to flip it without everything falling out, which sometimes doesn't work.

Actually you are better off leaving it rich. Stick to what you are doing.

droid

Sorry for the shit picture, I generally dont take photos of food and this was a recipe test.

Aloo channa chaat in filo pastry cases. Aloo Chaat is a Delhi Indian street food snack made with potatoes, sweet sour & spicy chutneys, sev and coriander leaves. I cook it with chickpeas and then bake it for 10 minutes in homemade filo pastry cases, followed by a garnish of red onion, pomegranate seeds, coriander, sweet raita, and homemade green and tamarind chutneys. I must've forgotten the nylon sev when i did this batch.

88740d78-2fea-4367-b3d9-3623a2c1b9b1.jpeg

linebaugh

if you call cilantro coriander what do you call this ?

Bowl-cilantro-leaves-coriander-fruits-Coriandrum-sativum.jpg