Status
Not open for further replies.

luka

We really need to kick back against any framing of this thing as punitive. its a necessity, but it's not a punishment.

luka

I can definitely go with that. It's a necessity to save the lives of the most vulnerable - a noble temporary sacrifice

But also, you're allowed to enjoy yourself. You can savour not having to work. Rest that weary body. Stretch out.

Not the hospital staff etc poor things. But there's no sin in us trying to have a good time.

luka

Me and my sister went mental when we learned our mums husband has been going supermarket every single fucking day thiugh I have to admit.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
We really need to kick back against any framing of this thing as punitive. its a necessity, but it's not a punishment.

Yeah, the "punitive" narrative would make some sense if it had killed off Trump, Xi Jinping, Charles Koch and Jeff Bezos - rather than thousands of ordinary people.

Leo

Ducks can eat more than 200 locusts a day, compared with chickens which can manage just 70.

also an economic stimulus measure: the government can hire thousands of laid off workers to pick up all the duck crap.

droid

Turns out the UK is changing the way it's doing the figures lol.

In other news....

Yup, not content with the carnage they've already caused they're now deliberately massaging figures to downplay the extent of the problem under the spurious grounds of 'family consent'.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'd say sauntering is generally a slow-ish movement. I'd say that saunter-ing fast is dubious if anything.

Er, there isn't a single day on that list where the number of deaths goes down.
So no-one at all has come back to life?

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Wait for Easter Sunday.

The Dutch are still practising herd immunity as a strategy, alleges Vice. Wtf. Unsurprsingly, their death toll per million is already higher than everywhere except Spain and Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.