craner

Beast of Burden
If any of the rest of us, apart from Leo, had a friend who was a catwalk model we wouldn't have to "remember" the fact.

I'm attracted to all sorts, but there's the freudian thing, types like yer ma.. pretty, small, dark haired women with dark eyes, evokes something that's deeply imprinted. It's a joke for my mates. anyone else have that?

luka

I'm attracted to all sorts, but there's the freudian thing, types like yer ma.. pretty, small, dark haired women with dark eyes, evokes something that's deeply imprinted. It's a joke for my mates. anyone else have that?

Craner and Barty are notorious for it

IdleRich

IdleRich
"now I come to think of it"
He's not a model by career, he's just a) handsome and tall and b) friends with Agnes B so she put him in some shows.
I got another friend who was a model, opened catwalk for Gaultier, was hanging around with Grace Jones and stuff, you can see him in the video to Faster Love... his girlfriend said "I don't want you to spend so much time with all these women" so he packed it in and became a barman. Finnish guy six foot five - too big to be sexy in my mind.

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
and at 6'2", not a Portuguese midget either! our family is an anomaly, father and brother over 6 feet tall as well, maybe because the ancestors are from the Azores instead of the mainland. Azores were once a stopping-off point in the middle of the ocean for lots of international sea-farers, who knows what nationalities got mixed in along the way. When we went to Portugal, I towered over most people.
Exactly what I said!

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yer ma meaning... your literal mother?

sadmanbarty

err, not so much. but thanks for the thought.

and at 6'2", not a Portuguese midget either! When we went to Portugal, I towered over most people.

"no i'm not handsome, i'm just a massive warrior giant with a massive cock and the most beautiful pair of eyes that have ever graced god's earth"