luka

Self destructive is definitely bad. We can all agree on that point surely? It's weird when you get caught in a cycle of self destructive behaviour. You know it's bad but you can't stop. And the more you do it the more you need to do it.

sadmanbarty

one reason god's so majestic is because he's just a massive ego. the concept of god allows people to bang on about just how awesome and wicked someone is. it compels them to write a love supreme and build glistening cathedrals. god compensates for a humanity with an ego defecit. after all nitizche tried to replace god with ego.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
I want to see people in high spirits, exuberant and showing off. That's joyous. People trusting themselves and their instincts and celebrating themselves.

So, what I tell myself, and you can tell me this is self serving and delusional, is that acting the way I do is a way to give permission to other people to behave in the same way. Do this. This is better. And the way we all act is, surely, a way of telling other people how they should act. It sets an example.

this is why it's so much fun to go to gay clubs i think.

sadmanbarty

as it happens i have a very gay disposition. my joy is flamboyant. sylvester's mighty real is the song that most accurately distills my personality.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
there's a distinction to be made between jagger and trump.

mick jagger knows he's unbearably fuckable and in letting us all know that's the case he brings joy to the world.

I'm sure I've read/heard that Jagger is actually massively insecure - though I think that's more to do with not being taken seriously as the intellectual he believes himself to be.

luka

They love their drugs though don't they. Anyone who gets bang into hedonistic drug use falls in with the gays. Lee And Simon silver dollar used to go to this thing called the shed was a shed in someone's garden where it was just gay sex and ketamine all day and night. Legendary establishment.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I went to a gay club once in Brighton. It had the most stunning women in it that you've ever seen.

The music was absolutely abysmal.