pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Constantly being reminded of being past it by failing to understand their ways. But that's OK. Ire gets you nowhere. Just waiting to feel inspired by them art wise

luka

i guess we have to wait till a generation emerges that is bored and repulsed by the screen environment. until then they're all captured by the digital world.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
main.jpg

🤷‍♂️

luka

i remember corpsey saying all the best modern music sounds like those new transformers movies. the way iron mans suits forms around him is good music too. its the best thing cinema has to offer imo

IdleRich

IdleRich
on the other hand theyre way more intelligent than us and they know everything in the universe. i often think of that great thunberg quote when i think of the young internet reared people. autism is my superpower.
So she came up with that one herself then?

boxedjoy

the skinny jeans thing is really fascinating to me because they've never really went away unlike eg the men's chino thing of 2011, bolero cardigans on women in the late 00s, those trousers with the cuffs at the bottom, etc. I've never got how they ended up such a staple.

luka

the skinny jeans thing is really fascinating to me because they've never really went away unlike eg the men's chino thing of 2011, bolero cardigans on women in the late 00s, those trousers with the cuffs at the bottom, etc. I've never got how they ended up such a staple.
the class profile has changed a bit though hasnt it, and possibly the age profile. they used to emphasise lithe youth and now its big gym quads and bulging calves

boxedjoy

and they used to be black denim with it's vaguely goth/emo suggestion and now it's that horrible faded blue shade made of TOWIE

luka

sometimes theyd be brightly coloured like turquoise. that was fun. ive mentioned on here before skinny jeans was my first experience of a generation gap, ive lost touch with the kids, theyre a different species now. the bond has snapped, im old.

luka

this was when i was probably mid twenties? you realise youve shifted into a different demographic around that time. comes as a shock

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
i’d look like a right freak. A mate got some, “mrs bought em for me”, yeah right and got harangued until we made him burn them in a ritual of cleansing. Doesn’t sound too funny on paper, endless fun while it lasted irl

bootcut all the way