IdleRich

IdleRich
Dr Ayyadurai is one of the kraken witnesses who claims to be an expert on security systems and such like. He is also someone who has gained quite a lot of notoriety over recent years by bringing a number of frivolous suits claiming that he invented email and there is some kind of huge international conspiracy against him to deny this.

IdleRich

IdleRich
RudyGiuliani, by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus. Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'm actually really torn here cos on the one hand I want to see him in court making everyone laugh with his farting and hair dye, and on the other hand, I want him to die. It's a headscratcher.

Leo

President Trump is considering a made-for-TV grand finale: a White House departure on Marine One and final Air Force One flight to Florida for a political rally opposite Joe Biden's inauguration, sources familiar with the discussions tell Axios.
Why it matters: The former network star is privately discussing using his waning powers as commander in chief to order up the exit he wants after dissing Biden by refusing to concede the election, welcome him to the White House or commit to attending his inauguration.
The big picture: The Trump talk could create a split-screen moment: the outgoing president addressing a roaring crowd in an airport hangar while the incoming leader is sworn in before a socially distanced audience outside the Capitol, as NBC News first reported.
  • Immediately announcing he is running for re-election in 2024 would set up four years of Trump playing Biden's critic-in-chief.
  • The visual also would embody the vast difference in the two leaders' approaches to the pandemic.
  • And flying off from the South Lawn before landing in Florida would let Trump escape protests, the normal pleasantries of welcoming the incoming president to the White House — and sitting there while Biden takes the oath of office.
What they’re saying: The Trump campaign declined to comment on his plans.
  • White House spokesman Judd Deere said: “Anonymous sources who claim to know what the President is or is not considering have no idea. When President Trump has an announcement about his plans for Jan. 20 he will let you know.”

i'd expect nothing less from this crybaby loser.

https://www.axios.com/trump-biden-i...lly-78b56134-54ae-4113-ad0a-ae29cd5c7be1.html

IdleRich

IdleRich
Sidney Powell has unleashed the kraken in a number of states, and people (on both sides of the debate) are denominating each individual case as different tentacles of the kraken. Today judges in Michigan and Georgia completely fucked up their respective tentacles; stamping them flat, shredding them up and shitting on them for good measure... people on twitter are losing their minds to learn that these federal judges are obviously all bought and paid for.

Last edited:

Leo

we lose sight of how wacky the world has become.

in just the past six weeks, Rudy has 1) been caught sprawled out on a hotel room bed fondling his balls in the presence of a very young woman in the Borat movie, 2) held a press conference in the parking lots of a suburban landscaping company, 3) had black stuff ooze out of his head on live TV, 4) loudly farted twice on live TV at the Michigan election fraud hearing, 5) had a drunk woman testify to nonexistent voter fraud and 6) gotten COVID.

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
The kraken suit in Arizona which is about to be stomped and shit on is particularly funny. It contains "expert testimony" from a guy whose name they are unwilling to disclose. That's right, anonymous expert testimony from someone whose credentials are uncheckable cos he's anonymous. Basically they're saying "My mate Spider who is a real expert on mathetistics says that this pattern of votes is weird so we must change the election over from Biden to Trump".
Oh yeah, his name is Spider, or is it his nickname? Or possibly his code name? I bet they're calling it his code name, they obviously think he's so dangerous to the deep state that they might assassinate him if his identity could be uncovered. So there is no way to even know who this guy is, no possible way they could possibly figure out his expertise. Why are they keeping it so secret, who is this dangerous underground element who must be protected at all costs?
Presumably he can't have anything to do with the guy listed on the Georgia tentacle of the kraken as Josh Merrit/Spider cos a) that testimony didn't stop the judge laughing the case out of court and b) that would be incredibly stupid even by the standards of Sidney Powell.

IdleRich

IdleRich
In short, they've made the witness testimony totally useless by insisting it's anonymous... but they've given away his name in another suit so the anonymity is totally pointless too.
Seems like Lin Wood is doing the work of two men... Laurel and Hardy.

• Haha
Reactions: Leo