What do you wanna do before your dead

constant escape

winter withered, warm
The majesty of mindlessness, oneness with endlessness, which is also a mindfulness. The affairs of humanity provide constant occupation, constant occasion for reconciliation and improvement, from as many accounts as possible.

Plus, I don't think suicide is as proper an exit route as it is marketed as being. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

edit: that is, the hotel is never empty, and an individual's suffering is but one face of infinity of the larger polyhedron.

Last edited:

constant escape

winter withered, warm
We have had and have yet millennia to achieve what we set out to achieve. If a tempered, metastable psychosis makes it easier, all things considered, then its a viable option as far as I'm concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

constant escape

winter withered, warm
It's possible to dissolve into the cosmos, to be alleviated from psychic burden, without yielding your soul to some existentially totalitarian agenda. And from such a perspective, an active role in the integral improvement of humanity is much more manageable.

Rather such a role is afforded by a weening on and off of said psychic burden, a metastability between accreting and dissolving psychic weight. Ingestion and digestion, the rates of which need to be balanced, exercised, infinitesimally optimized.

But there is always a higher dimensionality to reach, as far as I can tell, and thus yesterday's map will always seem blurry in hindsight.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
It's possible to dissolve into the cosmos, to be alleviated from psychic burden, without yielding your soul to some existentially totalitarian agenda. And from such a perspective, an active role in the integral improvement of humanity is much more manageable.

Rather such a role is afforded by a weening on and off of said psychic burden, a metastability between accreting and dissolving psychic weight. Ingestion and digestion, the rates of which need to be balanced, exercised, infinitesimally optimized.

But there is always a higher dimensionality to reach, as far as I can tell, and thus yesterday's map will always seem blurry in hindsight.

Not when old bill get you banged up in her majesty's, Herbert!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've reconsidered. Interplanetary space tour climaxing in a threesome next to the picture window while orbiting Titan, and before injecting an attack dose of heroin. Fin.
Space-heroin, obvs. For those blue-within-blue eyes.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I would like to achieve something
I feel this too. But I think I'd prefer to achieve the relinquishing of the need to achieve something. Not that I can see myself embarking on the Eightfold Path any time soon, mind you.

martin

----
Become fluent in Japanese

Visit Greenland

Watch AOC and Bat For Lashes have a screaming bloody catfight over who gets my spare Xylitol gig ticket

Shoot a cow with a rocket launcher

Go to one of those Southern Baptist services where they handle venomous snakes with a blues band strumming away on the altar

Finish 'Moby Dick'

Go on a rollercoaster on MDMA

Watch the corpses of my enemies float by

Not get Alzheimer's