Reality not so much 'fake' as being scripted by Chris Morris and Armando Iannucci - examples

shakahislop

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/23690732.boris-johnson-enjoys-watching-barbie-cinema-didcot/

Following his cinema trip Mr Johnson said in his column for Mail Online: "If you think that you will be left cold by a kaleidoscopic explosion of pastel plastic kitsch; if you never saw the point of Barbie, with her puzzling anatomy, let alone the point of her hopeless chum called Ken —then relax.

"I have anticipated your needs. For an outlay of only £11 per ticket at the superb local cinema in Didcot, hub of the universe, I have seen and foresuffered all."

sufi

lala
https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/23690732.boris-johnson-enjoys-watching-barbie-cinema-didcot/

Following his cinema trip Mr Johnson said in his column for Mail Online: "If you think that you will be left cold by a kaleidoscopic explosion of pastel plastic kitsch; if you never saw the point of Barbie, with her puzzling anatomy, let alone the point of her hopeless chum called Ken —then relax.

"I have anticipated your needs. For an outlay of only £11 per ticket at the superb local cinema in Didcot, hub of the universe, I have seen and foresuffered all."
oxon cult maf thread for this sleazy gobshite surely

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Would love to see a correction like "... and not a Gosport chick, as we initially reported."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

A Paraguayan government official has been replaced after it was revealed that he signed a memorandum of understanding with representatives of a fugitive Indian guru’s fictional country, who also appear to have duped several other officials in the South American country.

Arnaldo Chamorro was replaced as chief of staff for Paraguay’s agriculture ministry on Wednesday shortly after it was revealed that he signed a “proclamation” with representatives of the United States of Kailasa.

On Kailasa’s website, the fictional country is described as the “revival of the ancient enlightened Hindu civilizational nation which is being revived by displaced Hindus from around the world”. It is led by a self-styled guru, Nithyananda, who is wanted in India on several charges, including sexual assault. His whereabouts are unknown.