Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Accusing your political enemies of being satanists, witches etc. on the one hand, and sexual deviants on the other, is the oldest trick in the book. Look at what happened to the Cathars, Bogomils and Templars. It still works in America because a lot of them have a spiritual outlook on the world that hasn't been significantly updated in the last 400 years.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Accusing your political enemies of being satanists, witches etc. on the one hand, and sexual deviants on the other, is the oldest trick in the book. Look at what happened to the Cathars, Bogomils and Templars. It still works in America because a lot of them have a spiritual outlook on the world that hasn't been significantly updated in the last 400 years.
Yes... but it's not specific people they are trying to insult is it? I don't think you can say that it's smearing enemies, it's something else.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yes... but it's not specific people they are trying to insult is it? I don't think you can say that it's smearing enemies, it's something else.
Well it is, though, isn't it - look at all this 'paedo Biden' gibberish that @HMGovt posted a while back. Hillary Clinton gets this stuff aimed at her by the QAnon people pretty often, too. And Tom Hanks, for some reason? Basically anyone who can be identified with the liberal establishment. And, er, an actor widely regarded as the living personification of wholesomeness.

version

thats the right question to ask
that-is-the-right-question.gif

version

The true story of the Pruitt-Igoe Housing Complex may never be fully declassified. But what we do know is this: it involves the unlucky architect of the World Trade Center, a lost stockpile of a hundred thousand baby teeth, and mountains of recently disclosed U.S. Army records that describe secret radiological experiments conducted on unsuspecting citizens in Minneapolis, Winnipeg, and St. Louis.

phil.

But I think they're pasted on to a theory that already existed, I'm asking about its origins.
AFAIK the Biden pedophile accusations revolve around a few (often misquoted) lines from his daughter Ashley Biden's stolen & then leaked diary.
Was I molested. I think so – I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the Woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)

In the case of Hillary Clinton the pedophile accusations stem from Epstein visiting the white house 17+ times during his presidency, having her husband over for dinner numerous time, her husband ditching his security detail to fly with Epstein to Africa, Epstein victim Virginia Roberts stating that Clinton visited Little St. James, etc. etc.

The Tom Hanks stuff has absolutely no basis in truth, but I believe a fake set of Epstein flight logs with his name & the names of a handful of other prominent "liberal" celebrities started circulating online in summer 2020 at the latest. I think the full claim is "every person who Obama awarded the Medal of Freedom is in the Epstein flight logs" which is untrue. I think Stephen Hawking, Bill Gates, and Bill Clinton are the only people who got an Obama-era Medal of Freedom and also flew with Epstein, but I could be missing 1 or 2 other names.

(couldn't quite tell if you were asking who spreads these stories and how, or if you were asking 'how did they come up with this?' but assumed the latter)

IdleRich

IdleRich
Thanks, but I'm asking "why is there already a story in place about international paedos running the world that they can add Clinton, Hanks etc too?"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Thanks, but I'm asking "why is there already a story in place about international paedos running the world that they can add Clinton, Hanks etc too?"
It could just be the old tactic of accusing your enemies of what your side is guilty of. It's no secret that Trump was an associate of Epstein's going back decades, and he's almost made a point of publicly lusting after his own daughter. So perhaps for his supporters it's an obvious choice for a "Hey, look over there at that other guy!" accusation-cum-distraction.

mixed_biscuits

It is said that 50% of top-level US politicians are compromised by pedo footage that's good to go - that's how those in power when they gained some power keep them in line (nothing else is shameful enough to motivate nowadays).

So I guess many in power are only pedophiles because they were gulled/cornered into being so.

• Haha
Reactions: Leo

DannyL

Wild Horses
What is the supposed connection between paedos and power? Are paedos smarter than other people and thus they rise to the top? Or is that paedos naturally tend to form secret networks so they can find people of like mind while hiding their proclivities from the world and these networks formed a powerbase from which to conquer the world?

Or is it that a sort of membership ritual where one has to demonstrate their commitment to the cause by performing some shocking act that is reviled by society and which cannot be taken back? In which case the paedophilia is reallye incidental.

In short, do people run the world cos they're paedos or are they paedos cos they run the world?

It's just whenever you see an actual paedophile on telly they tend to be a terrified, beta male type cowering in fear of being exposed, about as far from a master of the universe as could be imagined.
This makes me imagine a novel take on the Beyonce song, perhaps with Gary Glitter on lead vocals.