IdleRich

IdleRich
We're sat in Graffiti bar waiting to be picked up by some nutter, driven to the forest and be forced to eat tons of meat, drink gallons of booze... it's very much the calm before the storm. Drinking a coffee and a coke, owner sticks this on, it sounds good.

shakahislop

this has been clicking for me over the last couple of days. it's weird with tunes like this, there's some weeks or days where it's a chunky satisfying thing to listen to, and others where it sounds like absolute shit. i'm really tired and burnt out which helps align my ears with something like this, i think its the looseness of the playing and the lack of didacticism, once i tune into this kind of thing there's a whole world in there tonally and rhythmically. there's a certain sense with all of this loose improv'y stuff that it's boring of course, which it mostly is, but it's very much a case of whether you're tuned in or not on any particular day

wild greens

Ok so turns out there is a version of Lil Jon- Get Low with a big soca/fast salsa ending but its not on youtube

I will find it