IdleRich

IdleRich
I put this in the country thread to no interest so I'll put it here cos it's just too good. Just listen... it's like they know exactly how to play on your heart strings, one of the best songs I've ever heard.

Let me elaborate on that. You know how when you're listening to some dance banger off your tits and the tune has all these sounds and beats and textures in exactly the right place to make you and the crowd go mad. You know that the person who made it perfectly understands what it's like to be in a rave on e and k etc and they place everything just right to play on that experience.
But when I heard that song it's like that but more, it feels like they understand, not a drug experience, but love or even life itself and they know how to play on that in the same effortless way. It's as though every sound, every string section etc hits you right in the gut. Maybe it's just me though.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Jurgen Vries
Darren Isaac Tate
Profile:
Trance project by English producer Darren Tate.
He had several UK top 40 hits with the singles "The Theme" (2002) #13, "The Opera Song (Brave New World)" (2003) #3, "Wilderness" (2003) #20, and "Take My Hand (2004) #23.

this one is fucking diabolical to be honest.

puke.

This ones like barty music though, modernist but in an English way, not restrained and sophisticated like the Germans. pulp skinhead modernism. BNP modernism with blokes called Wilkie on forums posting about its musicality.
Even the title gives it away: the theme. Something to be proud of, a call to arms.