wektor

This ones like barty music though, modernist but in an English way, not restrained and sophisticated like the Germans. pulp skinhead modernism. BNP modernism with blokes called Wilkie on forums posting about its musicality.
Even the title gives it away: the theme. Something to be proud of, a call to arms.
the way i see it is this specific type of saccharine predates the ultra music takover of the french house scene, so called 'electro house', etc

wektor

bonus track: greek miami(?) bass/nu skool breaks/drill tue

funny how balkan these fellas act, this is not deadly french drill, this is art and poetry, however tacky but sincere and is guaranteed to pull

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Luke thinks England is the greatest country on earth but they def made house bad. Even whales has a much better pedigree!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
@malelesbian never mind all that, this is 100% real hip hop. Kendrick is for Eminem fans who grew up and didn't want to look ashamed.

I'm like a bat in the night when it's time to take flight
Here I am, in the flesh, and yes, I love cess
I'm obsessed by the sounds the track possess
Intellectual, killer, special, majestical
Ropin' up the devil's helm that's hangin' from my testicles
Nowhere to run to, ba-bay
There's nowhere to hide

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
@malelesbian never mind all that, this is 100% real hip hop. Kendrick is for Eminem fans who grew up and didn't want to look ashamed.

I'm like a bat in the night when it's time to take flight
Here I am, in the flesh, and yes, I love cess
I'm obsessed by the sounds the track possess
Intellectual, killer, special, majestical
Ropin' up the devil's helm that's hangin' from my testicles
Nowhere to run to, ba-bay
There's nowhere to hide

Sorry dude, but Gravediggaz is horrorcore, not real hip hop.

This is real hip hop:

This one is better, arguably. Chubb Rock is super underrated, but he influenced Biggie!