IdleRich

IdleRich
I went to see DJ Assault today; sad to report that even he has been feminized by cucked soy boy cancel culture so that when he played this he introduced it by saying "Girls make sure you tell this to your guys too"

And then he 'sang' over it so instead of "you've got to suck it, before I fuck it" it became "You've got to lick it, before you stick it" etc, here is the original in its glory

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
yeah, this is why white people ruin music. can't have fun when they're about. shrieking moralistic
harpies.

I dunno why they have to be so weird. They think we don't want them cuss of racial reasons but it's the exact opposite. We just want them to chill out. It's like gus and his petty coates and frilly skirts Joanna Newsome sex and how attached he gets to it. just let it go, chief, embrace your dangerous desires, try to understand that the rejection of your girthy penis is merely to placate the dark god!

did u lot see the awful treatment @luka's grandparents on his mums side dished out to him. forced skin bleaching and all.

shakahislop

Stupid but great
dababy is the weak link on this. like the track, that jittery stuttering thing is around at the moment, reminds me of 90s glitch (like oval and that)

video is interesting too. feels like there's no backlash against that kind of hyper-explicit video these days (that video is like a montage of waving arses, plus an approving representation of some dude getting sexually assaulted). at least not on my radar. its not like dababy is a marginal figure, he's right there in the mainstream. i'm not particularly against it but the way video has continued the long trajectory towards explicitness, but now without anyone really saying that it's wrong, is pretty striking

wild greens

dababy is the weak link on this

Yeah agree, it is all about Sexyy Red really, though the beat is good & is more the corpsey drill v jersey club sound moving to the mainstream

I posted SkeeYee somewhere else in here I think, you have her other big tune "Pound Town" knocking about, again in the deep explicit female rapper genre / I'm Looking For The Hoes another new one. Youtube comments on Pound Town are great

shakahislop

very much throwing a lamb to the wolves, but this is my tune of the day. she's assembling elements to make something that to me feels entirely new. its always hard to know with her where the irony ends and sincerity begins, to what extent she's deliberately playing with mysogyny and to what extent she's expressing her own. you can see it in the artwork a bit. a good example of well of how malleable sound is now too. the first artist i know as well to make vaping part of the assemblage.

choon of the day coz it suits new york summer, everything slowed down and all the skin, legs, muscles and tits out.