luka

the north ihas to be seen to be believed. people think im joking when i say manchester is a less glamourous ilford. then they go there

Benny Bunter

the north ihas to be seen to be believed. people think im joking when i say manchester is a less glamourous ilford. then they go there
I went to Manchester once to see oasis at Maine Road and when we got off the bus we had to walk through is it moss side? Terrifying

Benny Bunter

Newcastle's alright, by far the best city in the north. Tacky in parts but not as bad as Leeds. I'd never go back to Manchester or Liverpool though, no way in the world

william_kent

I went to Manchester once to see oasis at Maine Road and when we got off the bus we had to walk through is it moss side? Terrifying

when we were visiting friends who lived by Maine Road and then we said our goodbyes and we'd reached Moss Side we were always "we're safe now" - it's all relative, innit?

Benny Bunter

I was only 15 or 16 when I went, it was fine once we got inside the stadium and the gig was great but I was absolutely shitting myself on the way in and out

william_kent

I was only 15 or 16 when I went, it was fine once we got inside the stadium and the gig was great but I was absolutely shitting myself on the way in and out

I can remember visiting my friends in Rusholme and being totally unaware that the footie was on and starting trotting down the little alley to the right of the stadium and then,,, fucking thousands of thugs pouring out.... no problem to be honest