mixed_biscuits

A raft of medications carry risk, everyone with a brain understands so and to underestimate such an inherent part of medicine is grossly naive. Foisted directives are another subject and @HMGovt’s Glorious Return! only cares about the global south when its population enters British waters as ‘wastemen’ on dinghy’s - such an irony can’t be lost even on you

I’m more cautious than the people who ‘notice things’ and the paper clearly needs far more peer reviews - 3 citations is a low ish trending figure in itself for such apparently magnanimous data, or we could drink from another well:

Remember you're not interacting with Rupert where you draw a vulnerable ‘at-risk’ person into a prolonged game of ‘guess which rubik’s cube colour side I’m completing today’ merry-go-round

So what you and the fact-check are saying is that the vaccine is not safe and effective but risky and kinda effective, perhaps:

'"If anything, the vaccines likely reduced mortality over the course of the last couple of years," said Richard Watanabe, professor of population and public health sciences at the University of Southern California, in an October 3 email.' [from the AFP fact-check]

I can see why the NHS has problems with whistleblowing.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
it’s called a follow on where any position on the subject is left with multiple frameworks, ie believe less and interrogate your own position more

main problem with belief is hubris, just like a diabetic foot you’ve a neuropathy of thought - it can hold weight but doesn’t feel pain/infection until sepsis hits and by then, Sopranos voice >>>this fuckin guy<<<

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Any thread anywhere on anything can be improved contextually by inserting a Richard H Kirk themed vid in too

Sounds of amphetamines and microdots. Thread is about Cabaret Voltaire et al from now on btw, on a night shift too so you’re royally fucked pal (chance be a fine ting). I have a book to finish and Bill’s ton to sift but will make an exception just for tonight amidst the horrors of 21st century British healthcare services

mixed_biscuits

The article said the study was a meta analysis of air filter research before Covid, but there didn't seem to be any reason why they would be more effective for Covid as their ineffectiveness is said to be because they don't do much for the passage of virus from an infected person to people right next to them.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The article said the study was a meta analysis of air filter research before Covid, but there didn't seem to be any reason why they would be more effective for Covid as their ineffectiveness is said to be because they don't do much for the passage of virus from an infected person to people right next to them.
What was I getting at is that a study showing that air filtration reduces viral spread by (say) 90% is not contradicted by a headline saying "Filtration does not stop viral spread", although that sentence by itself could dishonestly be used to imply that filtration is completely ineffective.

mixed_biscuits

What was I getting at is that a study showing that air filtration reduces viral spread by (say) 90% is not contradicted by a headline saying "Filtration does not stop viral spread", although that sentence by itself could dishonestly be used to imply that filtration is completely ineffective.
The article says that there's not much point in using filters, for the reason I've already relaid.

mixed_biscuits

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
A lockdown that began a couple of weeks earlier could have ended a couple of months earlier.

You've got to be absolute fucking moron not to understand this.