droid

Where were you, Inspector @droid, when this prick was repeatedly threatening to rape me?

lol. Im not fucking superman, I cant hear your cries for help over the internet.

But Im here now, and this is clearly an absolutely despicable thing to say in almost every circumstance imaginable.

No, but this is me, laughing my fat fucking arse off, at the idea of you being completely powerless to do anything to help while your stinking, inbred, illiterate, toothless retard of a father died in horrible agony.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

droid

You might want to look at getting an MRI or something. Not only are you thicker now, you've also become a complete psychopath.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Go on, devastate me once again by, er, pointing out that I have a beard. An insult for the ages, that one.

Once you've stopped crying, that is.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
level of rancor in this thread is ridiculous. let's stick to less contentious issues like the Israel-Palestine war, until everyone calms down a bit, ok?
Well I see Wash has changed his avatar back, at any rate, so he's starting to learn a little humility, or can at least recognise that's he had a richly deserved thrashing.

Frankly the whole thing is boring the bollocks off me, so I'm going return the favour and put him on ignore.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Not bad, but it could use some digitized Pantera guitar riffs

I won’t dignify Herr Flick with another response. I like my humour bleak and salty by default but you’re beneath interacting with @Mr. Tea and your journey into complete self-abasement may have reached peak trough

all of this is on the understanding that invoking real life deathbed scenes is beyond ghoulishly weird and if you don’t want to actually say this level of bullshit out irl, kinda futile non

Dissensus, being an open ideas hub and platform for discussion as it is and where Rupert can shitpost about the dead in whatever context possible including Covid and eugenics and even the Grateful Dead, by all means crack on, here’s some theory

Speaking with the Dead: Histories of Memory in Sacred Space

….. but wait, a doppelgänger was there all along …..

Event details​

Sponsored by the Leverhulme-Trust-funded research project “Speaking with the Dead,” this two day symposium will explore the history of tombs and commemoration in England and Wales from the Middle Ages to the present day.
Highlights include a public lecture by Professor Douglas Davies on “Intimacies and Formalities in Notes to the Dead” (4-5pm on 1 November in the Cathedral Chapter House). The conference keynote will be delivered by Professor Miri Rubin (QMUL). Other speakers include: John Allan, Paul Bryant-Quinn, Chris Guy, Sarah Hamilton, Oliver Harris, David Harvey, Naomi Howell, Mandy Kingdom, Christopher Knüsel, David Lepine, Ruth Nugent, Nicholas Orme, Philip Schwyzer, Christian Steer, Diane Walker, Howard Williams, and Nicola Whyte.
The symposium is open to academics and members of the general public. Please contact Professor Philip Schwyzer (p.a.schwyzer@ex.ac.uk) by Friday 25 October to register for the symposium. There is no registration fee. Those wishing to attend the public lecture only should contact Sarah Grainger at Exeter Cathedral (sarah.grainger@exeter-cathedral.org.uk).

mixed_biscuits

You're pointing out something we already know from the paper: that he has a rebellious streak; that doesn't mean the paper's wrong.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
A raft of medications carry risk, everyone with a brain understands so and to underestimate such an inherent part of medicine is grossly naive. Foisted directives are another subject and @HMGovt’s Glorious Return! only cares about the global south when its population enters British waters as ‘wastemen’ on dinghy’s - such an irony can’t be lost even on you

I’m more cautious than the people who ‘notice things’ and the paper clearly needs far more peer reviews - 3 citations is a low ish trending figure in itself for such apparently magnanimous data, or we could drink from another well:

Remember you're not interacting with Rupert where you draw a vulnerable ‘at-risk’ person into a prolonged game of ‘guess which rubik’s cube colour side I’m completing today’ merry-go-round