luka

it does have an option for ordering without an account but every time i try it it pretends there is a 'technical problem.' clearly a lie.

luka

luckily i had the astra zeneca. they tried to trick me into getting pzfizer with that booster ruse but i saw through it

version

what documents?
A court supposedly forced Pfizer to release documents relating to their COVID vaccine and people on Twitter are claiming there are nine pages of side effects and that over a thousand patients died during the trials.

It's all coming from the sort of accounts you'd expect and nine pages of side effects isn't necessarily a problem as they could all be quite rare and a lot of medication comes with a big list of potential negative responses, but it's a little unnerving all the same.

Leo

a thousand patients died as a direct result of the shot, or does number that include getting hit by a bus, etc.

"No, don't be silly, the vaccine cannot change your DNA!"

Turns out mRNA vaccines may write into DNA, altering the genome, via reverse transcriptase, after all. That has been observed in vitro in human liver cells in as little as 6 hours after exposure. Looks like this wasn't safety tested properly.

A court supposedly forced Pfizer to release documents relating to their COVID vaccine and people on Twitter are claiming there are nine pages of side effects and that over a thousand patients died during the trials.

It's all coming from the sort of accounts you'd expect and nine pages of side effects isn't necessarily a problem as they could all be quite rare and a lot of medication comes with a big list of potential negative responses, but it's a little unnerving all the same.
The number is certainly unusual, and these are observed side effects. Is there info on how many people present with multiple side effects?

Also news in recent days that relative risk reduction is only 12% in 5-11 year olds.

Leo

Do you think Putin's been jabbed? Seems too paranoid, and he's lived in isolation for two years, so guessing not.