Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The narrative is changing, lads. Let's check in with each other on 17th June, and see how the chips have fallen. keywords: "vaccine injury", "liability in case of fraud", "thrown under a bus"
Unleash the kraken! Arrests coming soon!

droid

https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/pe...may2022/referencetable06072022accessible.xlsx table 5

Have a good scroll about and see what you think. It's a huge table, divided into male/female/COVID/all cause/age cohorts. But let's look at all-cause mortality for 50-59 year olds in April 2022.
Age Standardised AC Mortality rate / 100,000 person years is higher in the most vaccinated.

SexCause of Death
Year
MonthAge groupVaccinationstatus
Countofdeaths
Personyears
Agestandardised mortality rate / 100,000 person-years
Noted asUnreliable
Lowerconfidence limit
Upperconfidence limit
MaleAll causes
2022​
April50-59Unvaccinated
81​
19212​
427.2​
339.1​
531.2​
MaleAll causes
2022​
April50-59First dose, less than 21 days ago
<3​
24​
x​
x​
x​
MaleAll causes
2022​
April50-59First dose, at least 21 days ago
18​
2554​
706.3​
u
417.3​
1118.1​
MaleAll causes
2022​
April50-59Second dose, less than 21 days ago
<3​
90​
x​
x​
x​
MaleAll causes
2022​
April50-59Second dose, at least 21 days ago
152​
23124​
671.2​
564.1​
778.3​
MaleAll causes
2022​
April50-59Third dose or booster, less than 21 days ago
<3​
566​
x​
x​
x​
MaleAll causes
2022​
April50-59Third dose or booster, at least 21 days ago
595​
206827​
282.3​
259.6​
305.1​

By all means, carry on as you see fit, but you should probably consider more of the evidence available, not solely that spoonfed to you by the BBC, Guardian, and other approved left of centre media outlets. MB and I have supplied plenty of evidence to the contrary over the years.

Here's the latest. If it doesn't contradict your in-the-wool programming too painfully, spend a moment with this commentary on UK All Cause Mortality.

The best thing about being a conspiracy theorist? No myocarditis.

Lol, yes, lets go and look at a table with nearly 2.5k rows in a document with tens of thousands of rows and cherry pick 7.

Luckily, this annoying wavy hand woman has done an excellent analysis of this exact data, and quelle surprise, you're full of shit, yet again.

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 13.24.07.png

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
100‘s of posts over two theads

Define excess deaths and their diagnosed causes, White Replacement Theory advocate @HMGovt first off - can you even do that without fixating on your agenda?

Would you accept the NHS is completely fucked? You’re now more likely to die at home waiting for a blue light, or in an ambulance parked outside A&E, as survive a preventable death. See industrial action - not just pay but stress, burnout and being unable to offer a fully comprehensive service, which the nhs can’t currently. Add an ageing population.....

Large numbers of people have died from being unable to access medical treatment for 3 years - cancer deaths, copd and respiratory, heart disease etc etc, unprecedented disruption. Large numbers are stuck on extensive, indefinite waiting lists for treatment, eg I spent 4 years waiting for a hernia op where waiting for sepsis any day any time was daily, like working, parenting and a pandemic weren’t enough

You grandstand as the Lord of Logic and I agree vaccinations have caused some issues, but we live in a nation where our public healthcare service is completely fragmented. But you already knew that. You also know % vaxxed to unvaxxed is vastly different rates. Life is full of ironies, the universe (at least) has a sense of humour, see

1F3C07BE-11BB-4CE8-B535-09EA67BB1500.jpeg
906AE272-1856-455B-8858-9E4C648B0A9D.jpeg

IdleRich

IdleRich
Masks are ridiculous and ineffective unless welded to your face, with no gaps, and adequate filtration that makes it difficult to breathe, but as a personal choice to advertise your political leanings and social conformity, they're fine, of course.

More pressing, right now, the ONS excess death tables here in the UK very clearly show that excess all cause death rates is greater in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated, and greatest in young and middle-aged males.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/pe...may2022/referencetable06072022accessible.xlsx table 5

Have a good scroll about and see what you think. It's a huge table, divided into male/female/COVID/all cause/age cohorts. But let's look at all-cause mortality for 50-59 year olds in April 2022.
Age Standardised AC Mortality rate / 100,000 person years is higher in the most vaccinated.

SexCause of Death
Year
MonthAge groupVaccinationstatus
Countofdeaths
Personyears
Agestandardised mortality rate / 100,000 person-years
Noted asUnreliable
Lowerconfidence limit
Upperconfidence limit
MaleAll causes
2022​
April50-59Unvaccinated
81​
19212​
427.2​
339.1​
531.2​
MaleAll causes
2022​
April50-59First dose, less than 21 days ago
<3​
24​
x​
x​
x​
MaleAll causes
2022​
April50-59First dose, at least 21 days ago
18​
2554​
706.3​
u
417.3​
1118.1​
MaleAll causes
2022​
April50-59Second dose, less than 21 days ago
<3​
90​
x​
x​
x​
MaleAll causes
2022​
April50-59Second dose, at least 21 days ago
152​
23124​
671.2​
564.1​
778.3​
MaleAll causes
2022​
April50-59Third dose or booster, less than 21 days ago
<3​
566​
x​
x​
x​
MaleAll causes
2022​
April50-59Third dose or booster, at least 21 days ago
595​
206827​
282.3​
259.6​
305.1​

By all means, carry on as you see fit, but you should probably consider more of the evidence available, not solely that spoonfed to you by the BBC, Guardian, and other approved left of centre media outlets. MB and I have supplied plenty of evidence to the contrary over the years.

Here's the latest. If it doesn't contradict your in-the-wool programming too painfully, spend a moment with this commentary on UK All Cause Mortality.

The best thing about being a conspiracy theorist? No myocarditis.

But you totally ignored what I said - what makes the one study that agrees with you right and all the others wrong? You just asserted that masks are ridiculous and then put in a load of insults. Are you saying that you've decided that masks are ineffective and so the survey that agrees with you must be correct?

droid

The high excess deaths are very worrying and is likely a combination of causes. Delayed/denied treatment, burnout and retirement of health care workers, ongoing acute covid burden, some severe post-covid acute incidents, and (in some countries) general issues with structural dysfunction in the healthcare system.

There is also significant and growing evidence to suggest immune dysregulation due to widespread and repeated covid infections is a major factor, loads of people ending up very sick or hospitalised with diseases that normally cause little or no problems, thus exacerbating all of the above. Literally everybody I know was sick with one thing or another in December. Its a shitshow.

Leo

From Feb there will be no masks required anywhere except hospitals etc in Germany. It's already been very lax for a while now even on public transport which is still one of the main places it's enforced. Many public places like bars and clubs have been mask free for some time.

that's pretty much the situation here, only hospitals and doctor's offices for the past year or so. hasn't been mandatory on subways for a awhile, over a year.

Leo

Coming from Scandinavia this seems so strange to me. In Denmark all restrictions whatsoever has been lifted for a year now, now to mention that they were comparably lax to begin with. I can't help to think when I rarely see a person wearing a mask that they must be either Asian or paranoid-schizophrenic (just as I did before COVID).

However, excess mortality in DK is up now, so the mask-advocates will of course say that's why.

asian or paranoid, those are the only two possibilities? maybe they wear a mask because their immune systems are comprised.

IdleRich

IdleRich
But you totally ignored what I said - what makes the one study that agrees with you right and all the others wrong? You just asserted that masks are ridiculous and then put in a load of insults. Are you saying that you've decided that masks are ineffective and so the survey that agrees with you must be correct?

Or to put it another way, you said that masks are known not to work because of a certain study. Droid fairly comprehensively refuted that study and this your given reason for stating the ineffectiveness of masks. I guess it's scary and embarrassing to be proven so wrong so I get why you lashed out, albeit so wildly that none of what you said as an insult described me at all.

The high excess deaths are very worrying and is likely a combination of causes. Delayed/denied treatment, burnout and retirement of health care workers, ongoing acute covid burden, some severe post-covid acute incidents, and (in some countries) general issues with structural dysfunction in the healthcare system.

There is also significant and growing evidence to suggest immune dysregulation due to widespread and repeated covid infections is a major factor, loads of people ending up very sick or hospitalised with diseases that normally cause little or no problems, thus exacerbating all of the above. Literally everybody I know was sick with one thing or another in December. Its a shitshow.

You're very sure about what it's not.
On the topic of immune dysregulation, look up IGG4 and thyroid autoimmune concerns with the pfizer jab.

Leo

almost three years since kickoff, I finally tested positive. slight cough and chill but so far, so good. met friends for lunch twice last week, must have been from one of those (they are both fine).

was looking forward to being outside today after sheltering in place the past two days from the bitter cold temps but oh well.

droid

Ah shit, sorry to hear that Leo. Can you get Paxlovid? If you can, you should.

H5N1 is really fucking serious.

Reactions: Leo

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
almost three years since kickoff, I finally tested positive. slight cough and chill but so far, so good. met friends for lunch twice last week, must have been from one of those (they are both fine).

was looking forward to being outside today after sheltering in place the past two days from the bitter cold temps but oh well.
Sorry to hear that, and I hope it doesn't get any worse.

Reactions: Leo

Leo

Ah shit, sorry to hear that Leo. Can you get Paxlovid? If you can, you should.

H5N1 is really fucking serious.

Thanks, Droid. Yeah, on the quest for Paxlovid. Doctor's office is closed on Sunday and it requires a prescription, so called the doctor's answering service and arranged a telemedicine zoom at 9:00 am tomorrow. Then they call it in to the local pharmacy and the wife can pick it up.

droid

Thats good. I thought they had removed/were removing the need for a script. Its not available at all here.