Leo

that story sounds like a crock of shit, but a happy ending!

BTW, finally tested negative yesterday after 12 days of positives. very mild symptoms overall, and felt totally normal the last 5-6 days of testing positive.

luka

is biscuits dead of covid? i hope not. he was complaining of being sick last time he was here so i guess he must be.

version

I think HMGovt's talking about the recent leaks re: Hancock.

He's asking for legal immunity on care home deaths now.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Is "Matt Hancock is a dishonest, incompetent wanker" meant to be some kind of earth-shattering revelation, though?

version

That's not what people have latched onto. It's that the messages refer to them discussing when to "deploy" news of a new variant and deliberately looking to foment a panic.

Some will see that as a practical response to feeling the virus wasn't being taken seriously enough, others will see it as things being driven by something other than genuine health concerns and some will fold the term 'deploy' into their theory that the entire thing was engineered and the virus released on purpose.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That's not what people have latched onto. It's that the messages refer to them discussing when to "deploy" news of a new variant and deliberately looking to foment a panic.
Yeah, the guy who writes the 'MD' column in Private Eye has been saying for years that the government got it totally wrong by relying on fear to get people to comply with lockdown restrictions, rather than giving people an accurate idea of the risks to encourage compliance.

But I strongly suspect HMG thinks this means he and Biscuits were right all along, and the rest of us - who've been singing the praises of the government, and Matt Hancock in particular, for the last three years - have all been left with our faces literally coated in a thick layer of egg.

So you didn't trust the government, and yet you loudly and repeatedly defended the establishment's "science", modelling, lockdowns, masking, etc?

Silly goose, you've the full omelette balaclava.

We've all the receipts in this and the earlier thread.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
So you didn't trust the government, and yet you loudly and repeatedly defended the establishment's "science", modelling, lockdowns, masking, etc?

Silly goose, you've the full omelette balaclava.

We've all the receipts in this and the earlier thread.
Remind me, doc: how long have I got before the deadly killer brain prions get me?