A catalog in america

IdleRich

IdleRich
My cousin has been live tweeting my adventures so far.

In one, he's put "The dude abides..." as the caption to me talking about trees.

And someone in the comments on the thread has put "Extremely cool that Dave grohl is your cousin".
You look like Dave Grohl?

catalog

I'm leaving bodymore now, I'm on the Marc to DC. Flying to LA X from DCA. The uber down to Penn Station was eye opening, saw someone preparing a syringe and a quick buy.

Gonna miss this place, been a good few days. Dont worry I got some spoons of weed goo for the flight.

Reactions: sus

catalog

No I'm in DC, but I was looking up rabit and he put something on at this crystal club in Houston. I don't get to Houston til next weds

luka

in texas you have to do the strip clubs. its obligatory. me and limburger will do some research and find the best ones for you

Reactions: sus

IdleRich

IdleRich
Have you ever been to the crystal nightclub in Houston? Should I go?
You should definitely go dancing somewhere and report back, I'd be very interested to know what it's like in nightclubs in the US. Not so much in NY, when I've been there there was a lot of hhe same stuff on offer as in London, at least at the sort of places you might see in Time Out or whatever, I'm not claiming I dug deeply into the underground scene or anything. But if you are in Houston or whatever I'd advise going to a few bars and asking people what's good that week and go check that out. I reckon you'll get something much better that way than you will looking for specific stuff - you won't find somewhere Dean Blunt endorsed- or going to a club where done DJ you liked played once.

I'd be really keen to read your observations, especially if you can go out in each town you visit and report back on the differences.

Basically what I'm saying is, bin your itinerary and go on a pub crawl round some sports bars, then go out clubbing to the hottest spot in town. I wanna know what music they're playing, what drugs you can score and how the vibe is. If possible get yerself invited to a party afterwards - deploying your accent skilfully it shouldn't be too hard - and smoke meth with the locals for a few days. Keen to how that goes.

catalog

Had a close shave yest. I had maybe 2 teaspoons of the ganja goo just before entering security, then went for a pint and realised halfway thru thst how fucked I was.

100 thoughts a second plus room swimming and struggling to Co ordinate my walking, talking etc.

Wandered around for ages and then found somewhere to sit. Rewalised I was also tired, hungry etc so the hallucinations for next hour were pretty strong. Kept thinking there was a group of people looking at me but they were mannequins etc.

Was genuinely thinking "ibve had a good trip til now and then I'm gonna get arrested".

But was OK. Flight was horrible, I slept some of it, thinking I kept accidentally falling asleep on neighbours shoulder.

I had a lot of stoned thoughts, was too scared to get my notebook out and write them.