93 Psychic TV rarities, One John Holt hit, and 23 random tunes divided by the trinity multiplied by the duality rounded down = 108

william_kent

don't need that cuss cuss!

LLoyd & Devon - Cuss Cuss

Lloyd Robinson - Cuss Cuss version

what's Horace have to say?

GET AWAY WITH YOUR CUSS CUSS I DON'T WANT IT
GET AWAY WITH YOUR CUSS CUSS I DON'T LIKE IT

Horace Andy - Cuss Cuss

MOVE YAH!

soundbwoy burial version:

General Plough - Toughest

"Anything you can do I can do better"

"I am the ruffest!"

william_kent

and only 79 to go...

and `i'm about to pass out

lol

Havana Club "7 ANS" flow reduced to a trickle

and i've not even started posting the 23 live versions of Unclean

IdleRich

IdleRich
@luka has banned me from making a 100 because it'd be "99 Psychic TV rarities and one John Holt tune"

but...tonight @WashYourHands has bullied me while I'm in an inebriated state, seems non consensual if you ask me

so, while I'm "tired and emotional" here's at least one of a possible 108 tunes from my "crates"

108: the basis of CREATION, synchronisation with the harmony of the Universe*

* although there's more than one "Universe", we share space with other dimensions, etc.,

COUNTDOWN

Drumbago and The Rebel Group - version

drum break and congas lead into a sparse one finger synth melody, bass takes over the melodic duty, one finger synth interjects, rhythm guitar chuggs and snippets of W. Brown's ghostly vocals enjoin us to "join together"

Love the drums, the minimalism here... first tune is a signal of intent, I'm along for this ride.

DannyL

Wild Horses

Ras Michael - Good People ( and Version )

Nyabinghi funk studio one style

"GOOD PEOPLE WE ARE"

"WALKING THROUGH CREATION"
You seem to have a distinct aesthetic with regard to the first few tunes you posted. I don't know quite how to describe it, without sounding really hackneyed (I forbid myself for reaching for the most overused epithet in music "psychedelic"). But the tunes don't seem standard heavy roots tunes, all have a spacious, shimmering quality. Minimal maybe, like Rich said.

william_kent

CHAPTER TWO

"I've started so I'll finish"

this was a drunken mistake, but I suppose I'll carry on until I reach synchronisation with CREATION ( 108 tunes )

the format may be clear now, it's not a chart, I will drink copious quantities of rum, and then I will play some tunes and try and paste the youtube links if they exist, and then I will pass out

Observer All Stars - Japanese Dub Basket

edit: if there was ever an "undercover" tune then this is it, seriously heavy bass holds it down while all manner of weird shit occurs on top

"Yes I"

I take frequent smoke breaks while I'm at work, there's a little hut that some neighbouring charity built, it's handy when it rains ( I live in Manchester, so that is 90% of the time ) and it has little plastic windows and some "gangsta rapper" who has obviously been ignoring rule number one "never get high on your own supply" has defaced one of them with their sharpie, inscribing their "on road" lyrics:

Chillin' with da villains
Mr White and
Miss Brown
Yes I

william_kent

Black Velvet - You Got No Feeling

Your heart has turned to stone. *
and now I'm alone now

I love off key female vocals!

Spurned Lovers Rock!

heavy as fuck lyrics and dub

* later on in this list I'm sure there will be another song about a heart made of stone

william_kent

Christine - One Saturday Night

ROCK ON OBSERVER STYLE ( at 2:55 the echo rules )

The LAYDEES choice:

Gregory Isaacs - Rock On Murder Observation Style

I used to work at a place where we used to have a blog ( actually was just tumblr ) documenting what we played while arguing with customers and whenever we posted a Gregory tune our followers would multiply like a hundredfold and when you looked at their profiles they were all women of a "certain age"