To which religion should Corpsey convert?

• Total voters

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
If I were called in
To construct a religion
I should make use of water.

Going to church
Would entail a fording
To dry, different clothes;

My litany would employ
Images of sousing,
A furious devout drench,

And I should raise in the east
A glass of water
Where any-angled light
Would congregate endlessly.

craner

Beast of Burden
Some useful reading for the new convert:

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
go the central Asian Nurmagomedov/Islam Makhachev route, take up residency and train all out for 5 years, hit UFC and make history while citing scripture at length

sailing the Caspian Sea after gaining honorary قائد المنتخب accreditation for taking out *insert foolish American, tko first round

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
qualify and play rugby for Georgia, learn the dark arts of front row scrummaging followed by a ground breaking magnum opus on props, set-piece play and the journey from Oxford's fields of wheat to becoming a world-beating severe beast in the tight-5

the choice is yours

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Luke-Cowan-Dickie-2021.jpg

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
don't know too much about it but going sikhism. get to carry a dagger about all the time and can still get pissed unlike islam.

not true

• Intoxicants – A Sikh must not take hemp (cannabis), opium, liquor, tobacco, cocaine, narcotics, etc. In short, any intoxicant is not allowed.

also he can't eat kebabs when he becomes Sikh

• Eating the meat of an animal slaughtered the Muslim or Jewish way (Kutha meat).[3] This is the absolute minimum required by all initiated Sikhs. Although vegetarianism is practiced and recommended by some Sikhs, many Sikhs refrain from eating non-vegetarian food, and believe all should follow this diet. This is due to various social, cultural, political, and familial aspects. As such, there has always been major disagreement among Sikhs over the issue of eating non-vegetarian food. Sikhs following the rahit (code of conduct) of the Damdami Taksal & AKJ also subscribe to this view. The Akali Nihangs have traditionally eaten meat and are famous for performing Jhatka.[4][5][6][7] Thus, there is a wide range of views that exist on the issue of a proper "Sikh diet" in the Panth. Nonetheless, all Sikhs agree with the minimum consensus that meat slaughtered via the Muslim (Halal), Jewish (Shechita) methods or any other religiously slaughtered way, is strictly against Sikh principles.

maybe he doesn't like kebab though. maybe sikhism is the religion compatible with British imperialism when it comes to meat consumption.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Some useful reading for the new convert:

I mean this is why your ancestors didn't suffer from premature ejaculation. but then you sided with the anglos.