MOST EVIL SUBSTANCE

Which is the most evil substance?

• Total voters

luka

theyre all pretty evil except oil but im voting booze cos of how it makes you fat, sloppy, stupid, peevish, self-pitying, boorish

luka

booze is insidious. you sort of hardly notice it. your moods keep getting worse. you've less and less energy. your mind is dulled. you become clumsy, splill things, break things, you have a perpetual hangover which you mistake for reality.

sus

Opium because it stands for / is the closest thing we have towards wireheading, which is a form of degenerate play. (Play which degenerates the game, i.e. which if taken to its logical conclusion is self-annihilating).

sus

Oil is amazing oil is so incredible it's the nearest thing we have to a proof for the evidence of a benevolent God

luka

Oil is definitely evil. It's made out of dead things, destroys the environment, and fuels THE WAR MACHINE.
well, you should have made it clear you meant that. everything else is something you ingest so i thought you meant olive oil, sunflower oil etc. stupid including crude oil. ridiculous.

version

Opium because it stands for / is the closest thing we have towards wireheading, which is a form of degenerate play. (Play which degenerates the game, i.e. which if taken to its logical conclusion is self-annihilating).

Elaborate, brother.

sus

Oil is definitely evil. It's made out of dead things, destroys the environment, and fuels THE WAR MACHINE.
All energy fuels the war machine, you don't call wheat evil

Although wheat tbh since it agriculturized and sedentarized us is arguably more evil than oil

version

well, you should have made it clear you meant that. everything else is something you ingest so i thought you meant olive oil, sunflower oil etc. stupid including crude oil. ridiculous.

It's true, but I couldn't think of anything else that wasn't ingested. Gold? Diamonds?

sus

Elaborate, brother.
It's like masturbation. Pursuits of short term pleasure that in the long term destroy an organism (i.e. complex unfolding pattern im the environment) to not reproduce. To become a terminus. An end rather than a means.

version

you don't call wheat evil
8jp74w.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: sus

luka

i remember feeling troubled when idle rich (RIP brother, always in our thoghts) said there was nothing wrong with feeling good all the time as a defence of opiates. youre cutting off all your feedback when you do that and cant course correct

version

Some people do have a thing about 'seed oils', actually.

luka

cocaine is something which is very palapably satanic. you can feel it cutting you off from the god-server when you do it. it severs the connection and plugs you into a satanic one instead.