MOST EVIL SUBSTANCE

Which is the most evil substance?

• Total voters

luka

sugar makes you fat and toothless and makes children insufferable but im not sure it makes you catastrophically stupid in the same way booze does.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
booze and cocaine are the worst combined, personally, for sheer terror on account your memory got obliterated from the former but wee chunks of fragments hold firm enough from the latter to recall 25% of your crimes

slight tangent from the Shaka thread premise re the US and benzos/ssri’s

benzos are theeee worst withdrawal of all, unnatural cravings

version

i remember feeling troubled when idle rich (RIP brother, always in our thoghts) said there was nothing wrong with feeling good all the time as a defence of opiates. youre cutting off all your feedback when you do that and cant course correct

And now he's dead, so who's really having a good time?

version

benzos are theeee worst withdrawal of all, unnatural cravings

I've never had withdrawals from them, but I can see how people end up hooked. They're the perfect drug. I remember taking some at a party and it was like going straight to that sweet spot after a couple of drinks where everything feels good.

luka

im not a gap year student like shaka and i havent been to all the places he has but i liked the thread idea. all those muslim men that do absolutely fuck all except sit outside coffee shops day in day out. not pakistanis or whatever, but defintely the north africans and the somalis and that. always saw it in paris but theres loads of it here too now. fags, coffee, sitting around looking really serious with your male companions. no girls allowed. an extreme loafing culture but one that doesnt really revolve around relaxation and letting go cos your nerves are on edge from pure caffine and nictone.

luka

it doesnt look fun to me but then seeing people in the pub always looks pretty grim too.

version

im not a gap year student like shaka and i havent been to all the places he has but i liked the thread idea. all those muslim men that do absolutely fuck all except sit outside coffee shops day in day out. not pakistanis or whatever, but defintely the north africans and the somalis and that. always saw it in paris but theres loads of it here too now. fags, coffee, sitting around looking really serious with your male companions. no girls allowed. an extreme loafing culture but one that doesnt really revolve around relaxation and letting go cos your nerves are on edge from pure caffine and nictone.
b99.jpg

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I've never had withdrawals from them, but I can see how people end up hooked. They're the perfect drug. I remember taking some at a party and it was like going straight to that sweet spot after a couple of drinks where everything feels good.

the first time was one of the most blissful drug experiences imaginable, completely get your point, like the gods were massaging all the creases out of my soul

benzos have had a cataclysmically vast impact on multiple societies

maybe not on the same scale as war or geopolitical instability over oil resources but the epitome of insidious

version

the first time was one of the most blissful drug experiences imaginable, completely get your point, like the gods were massaging all the creases out of my soul

benzos have had a cataclysmically vast impact on multiple societies

maybe not on the same scale as war or geopolitical instability over oil resources but the epitome of insidious

Did you ever try them with acid? Wonder how that would turn out. I did nos balloons once while tripping and it seemed to really prolong the effect.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
even in the uk you have places like bristol and brighton with palpable weed influence.

Bristol is almost impossible to be arrested for it unless you take the piss re supply

Both the pub’s by my sister’s gaff reek every hour they’re open

An old mate has worked in game development in Brighton for aeons, never less than a ketocalypse

Did you ever try them with acid? Wonder how that would turn out. I did nos balloons once while tripping and it seemed to really stretch out the effects.

only for microdots when the strength was off the charts dabbing the bottom of the bag with crumbs and dust

who hasn’t tried riding out a trip holding onto a rhino tale for dear life when all you really have to do is breathe and hurtle through the cosmos

acid and red wine can be evil twins if you overdo the latter but it can be like a velvet cape too, wrapped in woozy warping