germaphobian

Ginsbergs mum was a commited commie which then pulled him in into the same madness.

There was once a little girl named Naomi Levy. She was brought by her family from Russia to America in 1905, following a pogrom. She learned English on Orchard and Rivington Streets. She grew into a beautiful young woman who loved art, nature and justice. She tried to paint, played the mandolin, went to the opera, to poetry readings, to lectures, became a communist‐bohemian of the twenties and thirties, got involved in the Paterson, N. J., silk strikes, became secretary of her Communist Party cell, became a teacher of retarded children, and went to the radical Camp Nicht‐Gedeigit where she threaded flowers through her long hair and to Woodstock where she won a prize for designing the most original and beautiful dress.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Ginsbergs mum was a commited commie which then pulled him in into the same madness.

There was once a little girl named Naomi Levy. She was brought by her family from Russia to America in 1905, following a pogrom. She learned English on Orchard and Rivington Streets. She grew into a beautiful young woman who loved art, nature and justice. She tried to paint, played the mandolin, went to the opera, to poetry readings, to lectures, became a communist‐bohemian of the twenties and thirties, got involved in the Paterson, N. J., silk strikes, became secretary of her Communist Party cell, became a teacher of retarded children, and went to the radical Camp Nicht‐Gedeigit where she threaded flowers through her long hair and to Woodstock where she won a prize for designing the most original and beautiful dress.

Well I think she sounds just lovely.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
old atheists are my friends though. it's just these new ones which are an abomination to taste in this world. the young earth creationists of atheism.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Anglos and westerners in general live in a very different historic reality where you can afford to be really naive about Russians, commies and all those sorts of things - where it's just some sort of glib intellectual game. But that stuff, for those who have experienced it, is deadly serious.
Although I'm sort of giving up with preaching my cold war gospel, only thing that's gonna awaken you lot is when a nuclear dart is shot in your ass.

still begging the anglos to help you I see.

you haven't figured out they hate you just as much as, if not more than the russians.

you spurned the offer of islam. now you will suffer the consequences.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
In a way, yeah. Except that anglos are about to get proper bollocking themselves this time, it's just that they don't get it yet.

Like I said, you spurned the offer of islam. It doesn't matter if the anglos get the bollocking. In the struggle between the russians and the reinvention of the ottoman empire, we know which side you are ultimately on.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you can laugh at the homosexual camels all you like, but they are surviving the nuclear winter and the anglos aren't. neither are the Germans, in fact.

germaphobian

Like I said, you spurned the offer of islam. It doesn't matter if the anglos get the bollocking. In the struggle between the russians and the reinvention of the ottoman empire, we know which side you are ultimately on.

What would be the benefit of Eastern Euros adapting Islam?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
What would be the benefit of Eastern Euros adapting Islam?

Well, the russians got their claws around you when the Ottoman empire fell. so it follows that what you need is a reinvigorated great Turkey as your superpower of choice. Only by contributing all your resources to the new empire can you have the
anti-russian axis. submit!

germaphobian

Well, the russians got their claws around you when the Ottoman empire fell. so it follows that what you need is a reinvigorated great Turkey as your superpower of choice. Only by contributing all your resources to the new empire can you have the
anti-russian axis. submit!

Isn't Turkey super secular though?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the lunatics of Adana will have you impaled on a stick next time you make such an amateur pronouncement. back to school!