germaphobian

Point, of course, is that I don't mind dying a noble death in a mud trench, which is how many Eastern Euros have met their maker. But switching to Islam? That's like the most dumb-ass idea ever. Lets sit on our asses and drink tea all day, that seems to be the point.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
that would be my dream life actually, play some tavla while we're at it, eat some fresh fruits. if only i could grow a proper beard and not one of those ugly converts ones that are all spikey and look like dried hay

germaphobian

that would be my dream life actually, play some tavla while we're at it, eat some fresh fruits. if only i could grow a proper beard and not one of those ugly converts ones that are all spikey and look like dried hay

Why don't you just do it then?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Point, of course, is that I don't mind dying a noble death in a mud trench, which is how many Eastern Euros have met their maker. But switching to Islam? That's like the most dumb-ass idea ever. Lets sit on our asses and drink tea all day, that seems to be the point.

of course you do, if you didn't, you wouldn't be on dissensus drinking tea.

germaphobian

of course you do, if you didn't, you wouldn't be on dissensus drinking tea.

Anglos are in this very peculiar position - due to demographics and cultural factors - where they have to pretend that they like and respect Islam. It's when after that Manchester bombing those students were putting up those signs saying "We Love Muslims". Everyone, even here I think, knows how it works, but just keeps playing that game. Very silly. It's like poeple still living in 2007 or something.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Anglos are in this very peculiar position - due to demographics and cultural factors - where they have to pretend that they like and respect Islam. It's when after that Manchester bombing those students were putting up those signs saying "We Love Muslims". Everyone, even here I think, knows how it works, but just keeps playing that game. Very silly. It's like poeple still living in 2007 or something.

I don't have anglo foot fetish.

• Haha
Reactions: sus