germaphobian

Most everyone in the West is very naive about Russia's intententions and capabilities. And not just presently, but also historically. Black Panthers or something like that wasn't really an authentic grassroots movement, you know :LOL:

Ian Scuffling

We're going to build the best semi-formal alternative film discussion group meet-up your university has ever seen. This group's attendance will soon surpass the capacity of any lecture theatre your institution contains. So, yes, we will literally be building. Time to roll your sleeves up, baby.
Oh right that conversation. Count me in.

germaphobian

Anglos and westerners in general live in a very different historic reality where you can afford to be really naive about Russians, commies and all those sorts of things - where it's just some sort of glib intellectual game. But that stuff, for those who have experienced it, is deadly serious.
Although I'm sort of giving up with preaching my cold war gospel, only thing that's gonna awaken you lot is when a nuclear dart is shot in your ass.

other_life

bioconfused
i forgot that youve only had an acct since 2023 and your first post was "I'm from the former Soviet Union. which means being a cold warrior is reasonable". In the palestine thread