GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I don't think that, physiologically speaking, Wiley could ever give up grime for good though. As far as I see it, as long as Wiley is posting on RWD Forum, grime isn't dead. :)

Just in case anyone forgot why they love Wiley again, today for a brief period of time, his myspace name was "DO NOT BUY SEE CLEAR NOW IT IS NOT A WILEY ALBUM", until he changed it again later on.

mos dan

fact music
Just in case anyone forgot why they love Wiley again, today for a brief period of time, his myspace name was "DO NOT BUY SEE CLEAR NOW IT IS NOT A WILEY ALBUM", until he changed it again later on.

that is just fantastic.

banned from rwd? by whom?

Logan

Grime Guru
I put a new record out today. It's quite good. You should check it out. Its in Blackmarket records in Soho if you're passing.

Earth 616 Winter Sampler 2008 Vol 1

Simon78

I put a new record out today. It's quite good. You should check it out. Its in Blackmarket records in Soho if you're passing.

Earth 616 Winter Sampler 2008 Vol 1

Just picked up a copy from Uptown at the P Money instore. I was hoping someone would release that Skeamz tune, more please!

Maniac - Salt Fish
Waifa - Gunman Skank
DVA - Nasty, Nasty, Nasty
Skeamz - Greengate Guys

gumdrops

i wanted that waifa tune for ages but it sounds totally different to the the track newham generals used to murder on sundays. shame.

Last edited:

mos dan

fact music
waifa beats coming out on vinyl in 2008 = good work by logan

nice one. i bet there are loads of waifa beats that have never come out right? his stuff is sick.

don_quixote

Trent End
this question has probably been asked umpteen times but im being lazy so; anyone know why rinseblog hasn't had anything new for 3 weeks now? im feeling massively out of touch

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
A few I can't remember or don't know the names of, but the ones I do:

Terror Danjah ft. Frisco, Tempa T and I think it was Jammer - Big Man Ting (this tune is crazy, you might remember Frisco getting the reload on the Mic Champ Vol. 1 set with these bars)

Trim - 4 Letter Word ("the jokes on you/ and its a game of hang man/ and the ropes on you/ its a four letter word")

Frisco ft. Roadside Gs - Ignorant remix

I can't remember the names of the other Trim tunes but they should be on the myspace.