GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

gumdrops

anyone heard that rage and tempa t tune after the dance? tempa sounds nuts lol.

grime needs a site for mp3s like that ukfunky one desperately. so many good tunes that ive prob missed.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
so, what am i supposed to go raving to in the near future? chockablock is on hiatus, beyond isn't for another month, night slugs isn't for another month.. i'm bored!

Now imagine living in Toronto for a moment...

Do you like Ed Banger records? :)

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
anyone heard that rage and tempa t tune after the dance? tempa sounds nuts lol.

grime needs a site for mp3s like that ukfunky one desperately. so many good tunes that ive prob missed.

I for one would be so grateful for that Earth 616 EP to be realized in digital format. Logan, you use this board! Can you do this?

That UKFunky site is getting a lot of business from me right now. You can buy the mp3 of Loudmouth's 'Suck Out' on dubplate.net too, which I was really happy to find.

viktorvaughn

jesus CHRIST that is funny :D

so, what am i supposed to go raving to in the near future? chockablock is on hiatus, beyond isn't for another month, night slugs isn't for another month.. i'm bored!

It's just amazing isn't it. The Tempz one is ny my desktop at work!

Yeah dunno about nights...read Dirty Canvas is back in Dec. There was also a grime FWD rumored as I recall?

boomnoise

♫
I for one would be so grateful for that Earth 616 EP to be realized in digital format. Logan, you use this board! Can you do this?

That UKFunky site is getting a lot of business from me right now. You can buy the mp3 of Loudmouth's 'Suck Out' on dubplate.net too, which I was really happy to find.

out of interest what quality are dubplate.net mp3s at?

gyto

Yeah, has anyone actually succeeded in downloading one? I gave up on trying to get Skreamizm 4 off there. They still took my money, though.

i think their site isn't working, a few others have found that too. I just gave them a ring and they emailed me the Yousendit links straight away. inconvenient but glad i did!

Tanadan

likes things
I bought Horsepower's first release as an mp3 from dubplate, it broke, emailed them, and when they Yousent-it to me I was happy to find out that it was a 320.

Elijah

Butterz
I bought Horsepower's first release as an mp3 from dubplate, it broke, emailed them, and when they Yousent-it to me I was happy to find out that it was a 320.
dubplates customer service>

Slackk any chance we can see Wiley Vol.1 for when See Clear Now was supposed to drop, now it has been pushed back to 2009.

I bet the album leaks before the end of November

dubplates customer service>

Slackk any chance we can see Wiley Vol.1 for when See Clear Now was supposed to drop, now it has been pushed back to 2009.

I bet the album leaks before the end of November

When was it supposed to drop initially?
Wiley Vol 1 should be done by friday, see.