GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

gragy10

Veteran Lurker
It will turn up at some point, I was after Functions on Da D-low for years and it never turned up. I have bought two copies of it over the last few months.

This gives me hope that I might one day find a copy of PAUG - Can't Bust Mic.
Still gutted I missed Benjy's copy when it was up

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
You should just keep your eye on ebay and discogs. Really rare stuff comes and goes through there all the time. I found a copy of God's Gift's Mic Tribute for 79p.

Simon78

You should just keep your eye on ebay and discogs. Really rare stuff comes and goes through there all the time. I found a copy of God's Gift's Mic Tribute for 79p.

Discogs is great. I got Functions on da D-Low for £2.99 and Big Mic Man for £1.99 :D

There are some complete mugs on there charging stupid money but that stuff never sells.

+ check Gumtree as well. I bought a load of DJ Oddz from someone off there.

alex

Do not read this.
thanks for the hints & tips guys, ebay is FLAMING for me in work...so is gumtree, will check when i get yard though..

gumdrops

hes in amsterdam? fuck. i was getting excited there. i knew it wouldnt happen though.

ALTHOUGH if the generals are there (theyre supporting him on tour arent they?), then chances are dizzee will be there too.

im back to being excited.

gumdrops

someone called zurich. not many posts to his name. its prob not gonna happen. i cant imagine even geeneus could put it together tbh. but who knows.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I highly doubt that would happen but if it does, cell phones, cameras, whatever any one here can do to document it would be greatly appreciated by me.

mos dan

fact music
getting kinda excited now. can't decide when to reach though. for 11pm? too early? (this debate may be moot if i get a lift heh)

any set times v much appreciated. i see from grimeforum vectra is on far too early, and plastician is on at 2am *shrugs shoulders*

are drinks ludicrously expensive in there?