Great 2 Step?

Anyone know when this is coming out?

2815705506_7226bcdf3e_m.jpg

edit: according to Blackdwon it's out around Christmas

Last edited:

Benny Bunter

If anyone's after it on vinyl, this has just been re-issued:
http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/331844-01.htm

I think the reissue of Groove Chronicles 1999/Black Puppet is out now too.

there's also couple of nice mixes on the DPR website, from 1extra shows by Noodles. You should check them out:http://dpr.ithinkmusic.com/my-store/index.php?s=U8fl6i

I love how you can still pick up cheap 2step stuff in second-hand shops for like 50p each. Recently bagged an armful of records from a shop in Carlisle for next to nothing. I got me some Dem 2, Abstrac and Lady P's 'Love in dub' on Confetti, some Pied Piper, all for next to nowt :cool:

The best one I got was Another Level's 'Freak me' with KMA and Chris Mack remixes on it. Don't think they've been mentioned elsewhere on this thread, but they're both absolute killers. Can anyone point to some other Chris Mack stuff to look out for?

Ahhh i'd love a hoke through a 2step bin. Apart from discogs and ebay is there anywhere else i should be checking online?

boomnoise

♫
i have a whole stack of obscure weird 2step / breakbeat garage tittering around grime stuff that i've been tempted to mix together for a while. will try and do it this weekend.

boomnoise

♫
ok hold me to it.

i won't say it's 'great 2step' but certainly 'great?2step?

a badly mixed slection of badly mastered/pressed white labels coming your way.

powerpill

always thought Whistla was quite underrated and even over looked. he certainly has a unique sound going on, really like his new stuff.

mos dan

fact music
always thought Whistla was quite underrated and even over looked. he certainly has a unique sound going on, really like his new stuff.

interestingly i remember him talking passionately, and with concern, about how dubstep desperately needed its sense of swing back in like... early 2006, tbh. back at the redstar sessions in camberwell... whistla *knows*. he also runs sub fm if anyone didn't know :cool: