WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Had Bluey down as a City-head euphemism

Cashing a giro came before anything, priorities ! Worst - worse than actual employment - was if they clanged thru the letterbox on a Saturday morning, leaving you with a time critical few hours buried in amongst nerve-shredding comedowns to cash the fuckers

william_kent

Had Bluey down as a City-head euphemism

Cashing a giro came before anything, priorities ! Worst - worse than actual employment - was if they clanged thru the letterbox on a Saturday morning, leaving you with a time critical few hours buried in amongst nerve-shredding comedowns to cash the fuckers

obviously I body swerved a corpse because giro came first

william_kent

I'm only in employment because it became too hard work doing all the stupid fucking "back to work' nonsense that was demanded of me, signing on every other day, pointless interviews, stupid courses, it wore me down

they broke me

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
If Hulme was constructed now, I mean it couldn’t happen twice, an unrepeatable development

Picturing mutterings and Daily Meal style headlines screaming about housing migrants in its skylines, other garbage-faced trash piling in with Brits having first dibs and Le Corbusier’s AI teeing off about homes as machines for living

Interesting characters from a brief window spent around Hulme, add parties which ran for a week and THE best e’s anywhere, what else are you gonna do in your late teens/early 20’s

william_kent

If Hulme was constructed now, I mean it couldn’t happen twice, an unrepeatable development

Picturing mutterings and Daily Meal style headlines screaming about housing migrants in its skylines, other garbage-faced trash piling in with Brits having first dibs and Le Corbusier’s AI teeing off about homes as machines for living

Interesting characters from a brief window spent around Hulme, add parties which ran for a week and THE best e’s anywhere, what else are you gonna do n your late teens/early 20’s

I pity the youth of today who don't have the opportunity of free housing and limitless drugs

no room for "personal growth"

shakahislop

i like this guy. this section has been subtitled 'the economy will get worse forever' on a podcast called 'britains economy is getting worse'. there's something grim britania about the lad. something going on on the affective level. i don't get where fact and fiction split anymore with things like this. probably a good dude. it's like watching a cartoon though he's that close to an archetype come to life

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
GIBkMRmWkAAehBY

Me, @luka and @craner ?

DLaurent

This makes me chuckle, the missing letters on an estate in Walsall that made news for being rough.

blakenall.png