what ails you?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
stood on a splinter twig thing about two summers ago and now the cunt wants to come the hatchling in the morning during breakfast, how rude

it’s deep enough for a gp to get too squeamish, too protruding for muggins to have a go and can see hospital minor ailments low grade A&E passing it on to main unit (24 hour minimum wait)

why can’t this country work

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Can't stop pissing.

Earlier this year I had a UTI which announced itself in spectacular style when I had a wank and came blood.

I'm pretty sure this is another bladder thing but I am starting to think about my prostate and picturing it all ending soon enough.

Hopefully just a temporary pissing niggle though

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I wouldn't be remotely surprised if I got diabetes actually as I've spent the last let's say 20 years cramming donuts down my face

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I hope I have got diabetes in a way perhaps this is the impetus I need to trim down and become a Calvin Klein model ala Calvin Harris

luka

I wouldn't be remotely surprised if I got diabetes actually as I've spent the last let's say 20 years cramming donuts down my face
how can you like truth or dare more than water thats the worst opinion by the way

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
As a matter of fact I don't think they did. I did a piss test but nothing ever came of it.

I drank a lot of water and it stopped.

I remember having a wank and coming pure white, it was like a lottery win.

(I think I've covered this all before.