Hot Old Skool Babes

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
The scepter is a nice touch...

I sort of like Elvis.

Priscilla and Elvis have to go down as one of the best looking couples ever, the whole black hair thing is just perfect, it's goth and rock and satan and decadence all in one. I always wanted the Beckhams to do it but they always fell short.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Priscilla and Elvis have to go down as one of the best looking couples ever, the whole black hair thing is just perfect, it's goth and rock and satan and decadence all in one. I always wanted the Beckhams to do it but they always fell short.

They are really hot, and good together. Ok now I can admit it. I like Elvis.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
OT but this pair look good together imo

penelope-cruz-pregnant-javier-bardem-expecting-Vicky-Cristina-Barcelona.jpg

scottdisco

rip this joint please
I think you should have a haircut that matches the shape of your face, from a technical aestheticianly perspective.

agreed.

But no, I hate that stupid idea that women, as soon as they hit 40, and/or have kids, which ever comes first, that they should throw in the towel and get a grandma haircut and elastic waist pants. If that's all you have energy for, fine. But it's a very sexist thing, the idea that women aren't attractive once they have kids or pass a certain age, and that if they try to be it's a crime against fashion or humanity or whatever.

true.

craner

Beast of Burden
168102.jpg

Ms Pitt is still my favorite. And guess what!!!!???

I've met her. I know I'm a ludicrous name-dropper, but it's all true. She was the most engaging famous person I've met, apart from Romeo Dallaire, who broke my heart, he was so fucked up.

craner

Beast of Burden
"Must die! Everybody must die!!!"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Absolutely, Your Honour.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I hate to tell you this swears, but I just discovered that if you scroll down so that Mozza's barnet is obscured by the top of the browser window...

...he actually looks a good deal like Wayne Rooney.

craner

Beast of Burden
Maria Rohm with black bob is sensational (cf. Venus in Furs, Jess Franco):

180full-maria-rohm.jpg

Good blonde, too, but not quite as good. (This is almost a life rule for me.)

craner

Beast of Burden
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>