Clothes

luka

hang on these are the same people that had combats slogan tshirts or jeans with big turnups and hoxton fins 12 years ago, just the uniform and the slogans have changed.

thats true cos everyone else was wearing nicely colured Polo button downs, expensive jeans and reebok classics.

swears

preppy-kei
hangs tho. on these are the same people that had combats slogan tshirts or jeans with big turnups and hoxton fins 12 years ago, just the uniform and the slogans have changed.
sorry to burst your bubble.

That was a bit of a crazy post on my part, I couldn't really give a shit about LATFH tbh. I was angry about something else completely, IRL. Yeah, I think I've been obsessed with style over the last couple of years because I'm trying to hide the fact that I am a bit boring and nerdy. I did hate that skatey hipster sort of style back in the late 90s tho.

mms

sometimes
hang on these are the same people that had combats slogan tshirts or jeans with big turnups and hoxton fins 12 years ago, just the uniform and the slogans have changed.

thats true cos everyone else was wearing nicely colured Polo button downs, expensive jeans and reebok classics.

or both

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Sunhats - is there anything that stops you getting headaches in the sun but doesn't make you look like you're either a madchester also-ran or an old man going fishing?

slowtrain

110% agree with swears here.

on a (little bit) related note, what is this: http://unhappyhipsters.com

some of the captions are funny and i agree with the general anti-modernist sentiments, but seems to me they're not making fun of "hipsters" but just simply yuppies?

Some of the stuff on that site is really funny, but none of those look like hipsters to me, maybe just rich people with modern architecture?

craner

Beast of Burden
Dungarees on girls like in 1989 -- I'd like to see that again. With the long shaggy semi-perms.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
omar-s.jpg

this kind of t-shirt with a black and white print on colour...

any websites selling these? or do people get them printed themselves?

4linehaiku

Repetitive
There's plenty of Tshirts with black and white photos, I kind of depends on what you want the photo to be of I suppose.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
my own splayed...

i dunno, i just like the looks of those kind of shirts

i.e.

tmchocolate.jpg

i would also like to get a shirt exactly the same as yours so you can purloin things off me legitimately at freerotation 2011

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
yeah white counts

ah well i better get digging then

oh and i hate it when a good t shirt has something shit on the back. obviously. but it happens often.

Leo

i continue to be bummed about the state of new men's shoes. they all look ugly, or trying too hard to look cool, to me. wore a pair of vans the whole summer because i couldn't find any decent looking summer shoes, not sure fall/winter styles are looking all that promising.

if anyone has fav summer or fall shoes to suggest, i'm all ears.

zhao

there are no accidents

i wore my 3 euro pair of flip flops allllll summer long!

went shopping yesterday for the first time in a year or so, since it's sale season. new super comfy jeans, new sporty pull over with racing stripes which girlfriend thinks is a bit too tight and gay... reminded of how fun shopping can be. going to continue tomorrow :)

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
i continue to be bummed about the state of new men's shoes. they all look ugly, or trying too hard to look cool, to me. wore a pair of vans the whole summer because i couldn't find any decent looking summer shoes, not sure fall/winter styles are looking all that promising.

Not exactly new, but I quite like old-style adidas eg Gazelles. Red ones at the moment, either with plain socks and cords or if it's hot with no socks and my climbing 3/4 lengths.

zhao

there are no accidents
i continue to be bummed about the state of new men's shoes.

your tastes must be super refined as every time i go shopping i'm like i want this and this and this and this and that! oh fuck i can't afford any of them! :D