luka

when you get past 30 something you dont even get hangovers any more. wake up feeling a bit weird but basically fine to get on with it.

luka

as i was saying when i was telling woops how proud we are of him tho hes really come a long way with his drinking. he didnt used to be very good but he stuck at it and now hes seeing the results.

luka

I've seen plenty of whopping beer bellies in the UK.
IMG-20200908-181912-798.jpg

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I'm an incredible lightweight, even in my prime I'd top out at four. except for when I played drums as a college kid and would drink a six-pack, since you burn it off. I have no idea how you guys can drink eight, 10, 12 beers, or how you manage the next day. Nowadays it's two or three, although I tend to drink stronger IPAs. could probably down four or five light beers but why would I want to?
You probably couldn't handle the Ass Juice then.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
I'm an incredible lightweight, even in my prime I'd top out at four. except for when I played drums as a college kid and would drink a six-pack, since you burn it off. I have no idea how you guys can drink eight, 10, 12 beers, or how you manage the next day. Nowadays it's two or three, although I tend to drink stronger IPAs. could probably down four or five light beers but why would I want to?
the weird thing with beer is you can just drink as much as you want, liters after liters, but imageine doing the same with cola or even water, i don't think that would be possible.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
the weird thing with beer is you can just drink as much as you want, liters after liters, but imageine doing the same with cola or even water, i don't think that would be possible.
I had a friend who used to be like this but with Pepsi Max (which is sugar-free at least, I guess).

(This is Liam, The Most Competitive Man In The World, who was discussed (OK, ridiculed) here the other day, by the way.)

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
I had a friend who used to be like this but with Pepsi Max (which is sugar-free at least, I guess).

(This is Liam, The Most Competitive Man In The World, who was discussed (OK, ridiculed) here the other day, by the way.)
i love that guy, how much pepsi would he drink?

Leo

the sweetness would put you off lots of cola. but I'm sure you'd be able to drink liter after liter of water if it got you drunk.