But its called the Vichy 75 because its "occupied" by German liqueur:

15 mL (0.5 US fl oz) Jägermeister
30 mL (1 US fl oz) gin
15 mL (0.5 US fl oz) lemon juice
15 mL (0.5 US fl oz) simple syrup
60 mL (2 US fl oz) Champagne

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
The bartender at Pats made it very well, better than I did the couple times I made it. Even gave me the little bitty bottle of champagne along with it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Had a cheeky Zywiec while walking home from doing the wee lad's midday childminder/preschool transfer just now. Swigging from a can of lager in blazing sunshine is a euphoric experience even for a real ale snob.

IdleRich

IdleRich
the weird thing with beer is you can just drink as much as you want, liters after liters, but imageine doing the same with cola or even water, i don't think that would be possible.
Do you remember that kid who was in the news who drank so much Sunny Delight his skin turned orange? The company issued a statement saying it was a freak occurrence cos his intake of Sunny D was five times the recommended total liquid intake.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Do you remember that kid who was in the news who drank so much Sunny Delight his skin turned orange? The company issued a statement saying it was a freak occurrence cos his intake of Sunny D was five times the recommended total liquid intake.
And yet, weirdly enough, there was once a Sunny D advert featuring snowmen who turn orange-yellow from drinking the stuff:

Leo

Had a cheeky Zywiec while walking home from doing the wee lad's midday childminder/preschool transfer just now. Swigging from a can of lager in blazing sunshine is a euphoric experience even for a real ale snob.

were you drinking while walking, or did you make a stop along the way? it's against the law to drink while walking around here, although you see plenty of people on the street with cans of something in small brown paper bags.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
were you drinking while walking, or did you make a stop along the way? it's against the law to drink while walking around here, although you see plenty of people on the street with cans of something in small brown paper bags.
Jus' walkin' along, guzzling while pushing an empty pram* like a total champ of a dad.

*baby stroller