The cannabis debate

luka

you lot don't smoke like we smoked, you'll be fine. you have the occassional drag on a spindly dad-spliff, or an occassional suck on a vape-teat. we smoked every day from morning to night.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

luka

but essentially it was just a huge waste of time and it insulated us from the world. it creates a cosy cocoon you never have to leave. you don't meet people, make friends, make inapproprite and unwanted advances to women, try hard at anything, pass exams, etc etc etc

• Wow

sus

Did you all smoke together? Did you smoke in the woods? Under the bleachers? In dorm rooms?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Did you all smoke together? Did you smoke in the woods? Under the bleachers? In dorm rooms?

what the fuck are you on about. social smoking is a preppy american passtime. here you smoke 9 spliffs in the morning to autism levels after your first cup of coffee. 4.5 grams minimum. Americans don't have a blitzed worldview, they just think that passing around a blunt gets you fucked, no it doesn't.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
this music was made for skunk casualties who hadn't even hit the age of 20, that's why its the most psychodelic deranged music ever.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the hippies and post-punks and indies flirted with bad trip vibes, for sure, but their lives weren't one collective bad trip. That's London. we are at war. Benny doesn't count, he's from cumbria, his is more like slumming. Luke for instance gets dubstep, he doesn't like it, but that's different. Benny just doesn't get the surly vibe cuss he's never had to have his body cramp against some dirty blueblood. Way more spread out north. London is the real shithole, precisely due to its overdevelopment relative to the rest of the country.

sus

really from morning to night. you smoked with your fellow addicts, sure. when they were there. but whether that made it social or not im not sure.
what the fuck are you on about. social smoking is a preppy american passtime. here you smoke 9 spliffs in the morning to autism levels after your first cup of coffee. 4.5 grams minimum. Americans don't have a blitzed worldview, they just think that passing around a blunt gets you fucked, no it doesn't.
Even the really heavy stoners I know take T-breaks every few months, are probably only mildly functionally high half the day. This makes it sound like shooting up

sus

Don't you get insane tolerance, you have to smoke til your lungs hurt to feel anything at some point? I smoke a spliff or two in the evenings and find it tiresome, just the physical act is exhausting, let alone procuring and paying for everything

luka

eventually. it was DMT that finally unhooked me from that server for good and plugged me into a different one though.

• Wow