The cannabis debate

luka

i went through quite a long period of quitting, insane binge, quit, insane binge, quit
see-saw, two spirits fighting for control of the same body

sus

I like a nice little fuzzy feeling. Like normal consciousness but warmer, a bit slower, the air a little thicker, voices lower pitch. Patient feeling of eternity but I can still read or talk or watch life out the apartment window. I like going into new stores. A Korean supermarket or a wig shop or a West African bulk dry goods store. Just look at the variety of things in the world.

sus

Were you running from something? Sorry if that's a dumbass question. But didn't parts of the world appeal to you, didn't you want to be part of the flow, the stream of things?

sus

Did you start binging psychedelics? That's incredibly hardcore, I can't even imagine. If it's only been a few months since I dropped acid last I get exhausted just thinking about dropping again. It's such an ordeal, going into that liminal space of come-up, getting shaken, coming back to earth.

luka

Were you running from something? Sorry if that's a dumbass question. But didn't parts of the world appeal to you, didn't you want to be part of the flow, the stream of things?
uh, i guess so. hated school. hated adults. hated having hated to do anything.

sus

half ounce.
No you didn't. That isn't possible. It isn't possible to inhale that much even if you woke up early and stayed up all night. I can't believe it. Did you actually? No. You're joshing with me.

luka

i used to get hospitalised a lot too that helped. but for me it was chest infections not psychosis.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
No you didn't. That isn't possible. It isn't possible to inhale that much even if you woke up early and stayed up all night. I can't believe it. Did you actually? No. You're joshing with me.

Done that sure. just roll it into 5 huge spliffs.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
used to stick a whole 8th into a cigarette paper, no tobacco. piece of cake really. Americans moan about us smoking spliffs with baccy but then they can't even do puries properly. no grinder or anything, just use your hand and a rolling machine.

sus

It's interesting that this is such a core Dissensus experience, what does it say, is it convergent evolution, is it people finding their people, or was it the memes on the board, did it drive them to this place of psychosis

sus

I've only ever managed a gram once I think, across several spliffs. I think I can only take a couple dozen drags in a day or the lungs complain. I can't even fathom these quantities.

sus

They sell 1g prerolls here in every shop and cornerstore for $10. Sometimes I buy one when I'm in a pinch—far from home, unprepared, and an occasion calls. I usually share them with a few friends and we take a few hits, only get through half of it, half to put it out, it's too much, we'd be completely zonked if we tried to finish it, even between the three of us.